Polarion Night Reaper (CSWL)

Nativetexan

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations Mr Ken J Good on your continued improvements to the awesome Night Reaper and especially for your commitment to stand up complete production in the US. I'm sure everyone joins me in wishing you complete success. Whenever your selling the best light on the planet, and continually improving it, it's hard to imagine anything else. The newest ones look great and can't wait to see the new switches on the next version.

Patriot

Flashaholic
The newest ones look great and can't wait to see the new switches on the next version.

New switches! I'll be eager to see those as well! The others were very well protected but a bit difficult to find in the dark after being used to the P & U series. Can't wait to see it!

Ken J. Good

Enlightened
The Boyz in Europe are Testing and Choosing....

NightReaper-ACMAT-ALTV-1.jpg

NightReaper-ACMAT-ALTV1-2.jpg

NightReaper-ACMAT-ALTV-3.jpg

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Nice! although I wonder what they're choosing between? Is there any system that even comes to the the CSWL?

fracmeister

Newly Enlightened
OK, I got a nice box today. My CSWL.

Excited to open. So this is what you see after removing some protective foam.

The miscellaneous stuff

The light.

Untitled by fracmeister, on Flickr

Gen II. I am just a working stiff back from a year and a half doing unpaid humanitarian work so I can't afford military current gear.

Not fully charged.... so I have to wait!!

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Dude, you're going to have some fun with that thing. As you may have seen from past beam shots, that thing out classes the PH50 by a noticeable margin. Enjoy and report back, please! :)

Thanks for the pictures as well.

LightJunk

Enlightened
This came in few days ago. Thanks to Ken for keeping up with me asking questions etc. It's a Gen 2. Built like a tank. Been playing with it in the house. Can't wait to bring it out tonight for the "real world" shot.

Last edited:

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing like a SEVEN year bump, lol...

I have owned one of these for I believe two years now, used it quite a bit for fun as a night shift Patrol Sgt for a large hospital system. Had lots of properties I checked on. Now it sits in my office for time to time fun at my buddies shooting range.

This light is truly a beast! It'll throw a hotspot the size of a city bus at over a 1/2 a mile!

See the picture below for proof.

The tower being constructed is a 10 story building. I tried my best to include a daytime shot for comparison. All pictures taken with an iPhone 6S+ with no editing done at all.

Enjoy!

ba6a35c050853c32311eb581aaf98f43.jpg

0ad0fe603e8e85b003408ab118231024.jpg

967f37044aef03b04735cc1173b2d9fe.jpg

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotta love the big HID's. Never had the Reaper, but I've had the pleasure of owning some Polarions and Lemax's. They always bring a smile to everyones face that experiences the output!
Thanks for the shots and keeping HID thread alive!