Powerful Flood Flashlight: Nitecore TM-26, Jetbeam DDR30 and Thrunite TN-30

donmichaelo

Newly Enlightened
Are you people agree that in term of powerful flood that would be the order?
That was my conclusion last night testing my beasts...taking into account that all of them have more or less the same lumen .

By the way, my new "Trustfire 15000 lumen" did not even get the lumens of the TN30!! It has some throw but dont meet my expectations!

Donmichaelo

harro

Enlightened
Possibly. Sometimes numbers dont tell the whole story, then there's what you actually want to use the light for. No denying though, they're all nice blasters. Another underated light that would do well in that company, is Xtar's S1. 2350 honest lumens with no dropdown with prolonged use. Tough as old boots!!

Certain '.....................fire' lights sometimes tend to be a, ahhhhh.., a little optimistic with their lumen claims. You could probably figure on about 250 - 350 lumens per X-ML die and be somewhere near the actual output.

:shakehead

Last edited:

donmichaelo

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to reply...
Yes your math about the ***Fire is almost exact...that 15000 lumens could reach 3000L as much....
Stupid me..I thought that having EIGHT 18650s might reach at least 5000...but no...that was not the case...
Strange is the fact that I got it last week for US$75 and then it disappeared from Amazon, and you just may get it from external parties... for almost US$200.

DonMich

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm more interested in this new "NO" mode :rolleyes:
cE3VKXh.png

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
^ Wrong thread, it's not allowing me to edit my post.

pparmenter

Newly Enlightened
flashlight seems to be like my wife, off or no

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Candlepowerforums mobile app