• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pre order ARC 4+ type clip steel

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
The clips are here!:party: I will be posting an order thread this weekend. I have been very busy the last few days and for the next few as well so it might not get done till monday. I will leave the order thread open for a week or two so that everyone on the preorder list can order theirs.There are 500 of these John at Lighthound will have the remaining 400 soon.They look very nice and fit well on the HDS. I will be ordering 200 Ti screws this week,it is the only screw I will be offering with the clip. Shipping will be included with each clip there will not be discounts unless you are getting more than two.The screws will be ordered after I start getting funds in my PP account so I will begin shipping some time after I get them.This has been a long time comming,soon it will be done!

:grin2:

mosport

Enlightened
Thanks for the update Christoph!

Looking forward to seeing the results of your project, no doubt the first 100 will be snapped up considering all the HDS users just on CPF...

:sold:

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Christoph is my hero!!!!

Soon, my EDC will be about as perfect as possible!

Jaybee64

Newly Enlightened
Just seen this - I'd like one set with 2 screws - thanks to Christoph for arranging this - Thought'd I'd post here just in case but will watch the for-sale thread to see if there are any left.

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Christoph said:
here are the clips there is a sales thread going on to order the clips and Ti screws
C
Might want to point us in the direction....

btw, results are great !

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got to bail out from my spot. Sold the HDS a couple of month ago.
err... unless, anybody WTS HDS U60XRGT or U85 :grin2: