Preon P1 MKIII

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the practical point of view the nickel satin finish will expose every scratch. Well, unless it be a shelf queen :)

From the practical point of view the nickel satin finish will expose every scratch. Well, unless it be a shelf queen :)

Some lights are Shelf Queen worthy. ;)

~ CG

ABynpiF.jpg

There's a guy selling a toxic green Preon PenLight prototype (in it's retail packaging, so presumably pulled from the market, but in quite the final production stage) on eBay for $300 right now.

Hi malJohann,:welcome: I read there were only two produced. That makes them both Shelf Queen worthy. :twothumbs Other than the prototypes, the Toxic Green penlight wasn't put into production.

~ CG

Sorry for creating the rabbit hole. Back to the new Preon's.

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi malJohann,:welcome: I read there were only two produced. That makes them both Shelf Queen worthy. :twothumbs Other than the prototypes, the Toxic Green penlight wasn't put into production.

~ CG

Sorry for creating the rabbit hole. Back to the new Preon's.

Wait. So if the ebay seller has the only two in existence, but you have one, then there was actually more than two? Or did you recently pick up one of the two?

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's a guy selling a toxic green Preon PenLight prototype (in it's retail packaging, so presumably pulled from the market, but in quite the final production stage) on eBay for $300 right now.
I think illumination supply sold a toxic greens version that was exclusive to them.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
So with this hybrid memory and the LMHB sequence, if you leave it on medium, when you turn it back on it will come on medium, but revert to low instead of high on the next half click, so what happens if you leave it on low? Obviously it will come back on in low, but will this hybrid memory make it turn to low instead of medium with a half press?

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
So with this hybrid memory and the LMHB sequence, if you leave it on medium, when you turn it back on it will come on medium, but revert to low instead of high on the next half click, so what happens if you leave it on low? Obviously it will come back on in low, but will this hybrid memory make it turn to low instead of medium with a half press?

If it's set up like the hybrid memory on the Oveready Boss, then yes, it would revert to low again, with a have press. That's how I always set up my Boss lights so I wouldn't have to toggle through the bright settings, to get back to low.

Has anyone received notice that their light/s have shipped? ............. :anyone:

~ Chance

I know they've sold at least 376 Preon MKIII's. That's a lot of lights to package and ship....... just wondering.

Last edited: