• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Production Run of Double Grooved Ti Light

greenLED

Flashaholic
...wait for it...

....wait for it...

IMG_6107.JPG

:naughty:
2DafidVat9EDxgu32mKpkw

greenLED

Flashaholic
...and, finally, the one that got away and now lives in a far far away green land:

IMG_6117.JPG

A humble :bow: to the maker of this gorgeous light. It's one of those *perfect* lights that emerge from the mastery of CPF.

And, a humble :bow: :bow: and a HUGE :thanks: to my good friend and partner in crime, jch79.
d8mXd8fdd7nBkOsQB3IqTw

greenLED

Flashaholic
You're gonna ruin any chances of my selling these with a photo like that. :devil::D

:lol: Not a chance. I actually dirtied my grubby paws on purpose to take that shot.

The shot of the light in my hand is a better depiction of what it really looks like.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

:eek:oo: That's a PURRRRDY picture! :huh: And gives a good idea of the intricacy of the machining with this light. :twothumbs

And whatcha thanking me for? :poke: I seem to recall not walking away empty-handed! :whistle: Thank YOU, Señor Verde! :buddies:

I think I might have to come visit the light soon! :laughing: :popcorn:

:thumbsup: john

greenLED

Flashaholic
And whatcha thanking me for? :poke: I seem to recall not walking away empty-handed! :whistle: Thank YOU, Señor Verde! :buddies:

Señor Verde! :D sounds like a hot sauce brand - me likey. Of course everybody knows I'm HOTTT!! (My uniform's spandex does that.)

:cough: Not looking forward to not seeing anything :cough: from you soon! :cough:

Yeah, seems like I can take a decent pic once in a while. It's really hard, especially with polished lights like the Double Groove. I must say, I thought I liked dull-looking Ti, but after having this light, I think I much prefer the polished kind.

Gotta remember to take pics of the all blue trits. :nana:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the DLC coated bodies today, and they are beautiful, if I say so myself. :devil:

TwoDLCsOneBareTi.jpg

The far left body is a bare Ti, the other two are DLC coated. It is difficult to photograph black well.

DLCwithjellybeansinback.jpg

I hope to complete building the fifty lights within a week and then I'll start a sales thread. :D

greenLED

Flashaholic
Just for the record, I had to go to a very important meeting last Tuesday. I couldn't really clip my PD to my pocket (dress code), so I carried my Double Grooved Ti Light instead.

The whole day I had to fight the urge to take it out of my pocket and shine it around. :D

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Just for the record, I had to go to a very important meeting last Tuesday. I couldn't really clip my PD to my pocket (dress code), so I carried my Double Grooved Ti Light instead.

The whole day I had to fight the urge to take it out of my pocket and shine it around. :D

My AAA Killer is my Dress light. It really is equal to a piece of jewelry.

Business people like us can use these lights as conversation starters.

I have worn it on my press credential lanyard with all my passes, and it has attracted quite a bit of attention.

RNST

Newly Enlightened
Got my DLC coated light today!

Love the design, size and the beam appears to have a decent throw and hot spot too. As far as my basement is concerned that is....

Thanks Fred!

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's nothing in the immediate future that will have the DLC coating, but I like it, too, so eventually I will use it again.

I have some DLC coated smooth Killers that I will eventually embellish with some grooves/dimples and put up for sale:

BareSmoothTiDLCKillersAAA.jpg

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Fred,

Will you consider making one more run of the La Petite Killers?

I would love another one in bare Ti.

By the way, I took a shower with mine today by mistake, and the O ring and threads held the water out!

No problems.

All I can say is...Bravo!

Please...one more run!!:D