Prometheans Sign Up Thread

bartko09

Enlightened
First of all, Jason wants to thank each and every one of his customers and fans for all of the support you've all given him. As a token of appreciation, Jason wanted to start a sign up thread for a fan group.

What do you get as a Promethean?
Jason is planning on doing sales of one-off lights that will only be available for members of this group. Jason will also offer smaller giveaways in the future for little items, such as key fobs, more zipper pulls, and maybe some other projects that he has in the works.

Once you are issued a number, please feel free to download and use the Prometheans flag :eek:.
Just right click, and select save as, to a folder of your choice.​

Prometheans-TSP.gif~original

Just respond to this thread with the number that you would like and I'll update the list. Valid numbers are 1 through 999,999 with no other characters. You don't have to own anything from Prometheus to join. You just gotta think that "The Dark Sucks".

If You have any problems or concerns, Please PM "Got Lumens?" to not make excess posts in the thread. Below is the list of #'s claimed so far:​

1]​

102​

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Apologies to the group, that I did not get to reply to this sooner. :bow:

When do we find out what this list does? :popcorn:
That's a great question. :thinking:
I will get the answer from Jason ;)
Hoping it will be really good.
It's a good time for a first Promethean special.
Jason just released his special edition Tungsten Lambda Top on his site, and has been very busy making other products and specials happen.

Please add me to the list! #999,999
:wave:
Would like to be on the list as number 1111. Thanks!
I'll take 555!
I'll take a slice
I'll take 37 please.
Thanks!
Sign me up with 356 ... What :huh:
143 please!
You can add me to the list as 64 thanks
Thank You for your # within range :thumbsup:

List up to date

cigarrodog

Newly Enlightened
Please add me to the list. 1948 if possible. Otherwise, any number will do. Thank you.