Prometheans Sign Up Thread

Bob_P_Photo

Newly Enlightened
First of all, Jason wants to thank each and every one of his customers and fans for all of the support you've all given him. As a token of appreciation, Jason wanted to start a sign up thread for a fan group.

What do you get as a Promethean?
Jason is planning on doing sales of one-off lights that will only be available for members of this group. Jason will also offer smaller giveaways in the future for little items, such as key fobs, more zipper pulls, and maybe some other projects that he has in the works.

Once you are issued a number, please feel free to download and use the Prometheans flag :eek:.
Just right click, and select save as, to a folder of your choice.​

Prometheans-TSP.gif

Just respond to this thread with the number that you would like and I'll update the list. Valid numbers are 1 through 999,999 with no other characters.​

0313 = Bob_P_Photo

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just an FYI for Prometheans.
The Quark MKIII Early Bird KickStarter emails have been sent to previuos Prometheus KickStarter backers.
As an appreciation You will get a $10 credit for backing the Quark MKIII Kickstarter. It is not live yet, and You
will need to click your individual link within the email to get it before the campaign starts.

J_C_S

Newly Enlightened
As a preon owner and one of the early bird quark supporters I would like 316 please.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to sign up for #556 please.

I am loving my new EDC; a black Beta QRv2 Classic. Also pre-ordered a QK2A & QK16L!