Question for those in the know.

Alpha33

Newly Enlightened
I'm not a flashlight collector, I just tend to accumulate things over time. That being said, I have 20 or 25 flashlights strategically scattered around, 3 or 4 SF the rest are just beaters. Currently in the process of acquiring an SF R1 Lawman from a fellow forum member. Have always wanted that particular SF because of the forward location of the on/off switch, never cared for the tail cap on/off switch. I also believe the Lawman to be the only SF with that forward on/off feature. But I digress, what a spider web!
This is my question/information I seek. "Can anyone give me info on my Surefire P3X Fury? I've had it for 20 or 25 years (approximately). Don't use it much because I don't care for the tail cap on/off. Thanks, Alpha33 out........................
IMG_3914.JPG

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Oh man it would be cool if the sure enough SureFire experts still hung around here.

Have you tried this thread?

TIFisher

Newly Enlightened
This is my question/information I seek. "Can anyone give me info on my Surefire P3X Fury? I've had it for 20 or 25 years (approximately). Don't use it much because I don't care for the tail cap on/off. Thanks, Alpha33 out........................

Well, seeing as the P3X Fury wasn't introduced until 2013, a 20-25 YO sample would be pretty rare.

Alpha33

Newly Enlightened
As stated in my post, " I've had it for 20 or 25 years (approximately) !!!! Seems longer but at my age memories tend to run together.
The question still remains., "Can anyone give me info on my Surefire P3X Fury?

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Well, seeing as the P3X Fury wasn't introduced until 2013, a 20-25 YO sample would be pretty rare.
😂 I was thinking they have only been out about 10 yea now.but sorry might try google search for more information. I think they have many upgrades over the years.

Alpha33

Newly Enlightened
I guess google was the place to ask questions. Found what I wanted to know, Alpha33 out....................