• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

R50vn - Best 26650 Light

Capolini

Banned
I got my EC60vn today,,,,,,,,,,,did some extensive tests,see EC60vn thread!

WIMMER,,,,,,,,,,When I walk CAPO tonight[leaving in 1 hour] I will point toward Northern Kentucky near Ohio border and let me know if you see it. Mine is a special and most powerful EC60vn that Vinh made,,,,,,,,it is 33,333Kcd which is 33,333,000 cd's! It should reach you! :faint:

You can point your R50vn towards me and CAPO will let me know if he sees it!

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
:party: Yay! Congrats Wimmer! Mine is about to get on the plane in Los Angeles! I'm so excited. I don't know why USPS shipped it to LA from Washington rather than send it up the road to Vancouver, Canada, but at least it's on it's way.
Are you going to take one of your awesome beamshots? :grin2:

Thanks Wendee! Yeah that's strange how the delivery system works, but good to hear it's on its way! :rock:

Sure I can post some beam shots.... probably tonight if everything works out. Have you seen a pic of my house yet? :laughing:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my EC60vn today,,,,,,,,,,,did some extensive tests,see EC60vn thread!

WIMMER,,,,,,,,,,When I walk CAPO tonight[leaving in 1 hour] I will point toward Northern Kentucky near Ohio border and let me know if you see it. Mine is a special and most powerful EC60vn that Vinh made,,,,,,,,it is 33,333Kcd which is 33,333,000 cd's! It should reach you! :faint:

You can point your R50vn towards me and CAPO will let me know if he sees it!

Haha so that's why it took a while... Vinh treated you right!

Yes I'll keep an eye out for a beam of light coming from the north east. If I don't see it I'll assume Andy has it.... if I do see it I'll blast my Deft-X at the beam so we can play Star Wars! :)

Oh shoot... I forgot... I don't have a Deft-X. :(

Capolini

Banned
^^^^^

You are right! I have your Deft-x ,,Michael sent it me because he wants me to PROPERLY install the batteries, make a video of that process and then post it on youtube and send it to you,really simple,,,,he did not have the time to do all that so he trusted me with my overwhelming knowledge and honesty, and that I would safely return it to you by 2040!!!!

Wendee

Enlightened
Thanks Wendee! Yeah that's strange how the delivery system works, but good to hear it's on its way! :rock:

Sure I can post some beam shots.... probably tonight if everything works out. Have you seen a pic of my house yet? :laughing:

Did you move? I haven't been on CPF in about a week because I'm trying to get my flashaholism under control (at least a little). It was SO hard too! I'm not kidding. :sigh: I'm so happy to be on CPF right now, yay! lovecpf I might celebrate by buying a flashlight! LOL!

I've seen your beamshots done pointing at the house/garage posted more than a week ago (great shots). If you've recently moved then I haven't seen your new house yet. :)

Capolini

Banned
^^^^^

Wendee,,I just started a 12 step Group for Flashaholics. I am the General Chairperson and have meetings throughout the USA. You can be the Canadian GSR[General Service Representative].

There is NO cure,,,,,,Only complete abstinence contingent on our spiritual condition on a daily basis! :eek:

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Bdm82. I saw a few online stores say that the Olight R50 26650 battery is protected, so hopefully a different protected battery won't be tripped by turbo mode.

If I test my Keeppower 26650 battery in the R50 and the protection kicks in when I turn on turbo, can I still charge that battery and use it in my Convoy L6? I know to not use my Convoy L6 batteries in other lights, but I'd like to see if they work in the R50 before ordering more (just test for 10 seconds). I'm a little worried about using it in my L6 again after.

Protection is electronic and non damaging so you should be fine with thst 10 sec test.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you move? I haven't been on CPF in about a week because I'm trying to get my flashaholism under control (at least a little). It was SO hard too! I'm not kidding. :sigh: I'm so happy to be on CPF right now, yay! lovecpf I might celebrate by buying a flashlight! LOL!

I've seen your beamshots done pointing at the house/garage posted more than a week ago (great shots). If you've recently moved then I haven't seen your new house yet. :)

No I haven't moved. I was joking about how many times I've posted a beam shot with my house/garage in it. Yes I understand and sympathize with you about controlling our flashaholism... is ain't easy. I wish you the best, and I'm telling myself that I can't buy anymore lights until Christmas. We'll see how that goes. :)

^^^^^

You are right! I have your Deft-x ,,Michael sent it me because he wants me to PROPERLY install the batteries, make a video of that process and then post it on youtube and send it to you,really simple,,,,he did not have the time to do all that so he trusted me with my overwhelming knowledge and honesty, and that I would safely return it to you by 2040!!!!

That was probably a smart decision Michael made. I look forward to watching the vid... be sure to reference me by name! :p

niktak11

Newly Enlightened
14718700_1213132805428673_843177746489326037_n.jpg

Copper R50vn?!

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
No I haven't moved. I was joking about how many times I've posted a beam shot with my house/garage in it. Yes I understand and sympathize with you about controlling our flashaholism... is ain't easy. I wish you the best, and I'm telling myself that I can't buy anymore lights until Christmas. We'll see how that goes. :)

That was probably a smart decision Michael made. I look forward to watching the vid... be sure to reference me by name! :p
I'm keeping my eyes on you [emoji102] [emoji187]

Kallyfudge

Newly Enlightened
Just been to the post office to pick mine up. Checked the specs....

Lumen:2705
Lux: 46k
Throw:428m

Awesome!!

Charging it, still daytime in Manchester..
Then to compare it to my similar sized LED Lenser T7.2, the Lenser might become a christmas gift...

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just been to the post office to pick mine up. Checked the specs....

Lumen:2705
Lux: 46k
Throw:428m

Awesome!!

Charging it, still daytime in Manchester..
Then to compare it to my similar sized LED Lenser T7.2, the Lenser might become a christmas gift...

Wow 400 lumens more than the one I got last week. Congrats.