Raw Ns Payments are now being taken.

LawLight

Enlightened
Rob:

A question. I'm the fellow who wants the Raw NS with the 3 blue tritiums. I'm also trying to decide if I want the K2 upgrade. I've read the thread on the K2, but still have this question - what will be the benefit to going with the K2 versus the standard emitter?

Thanks,

Law

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
LawLight said:
Rob:

A question. I'm the fellow who wants the Raw NS with the 3 blue tritiums. I'm also trying to decide if I want the K2 upgrade. I've read the thread on the K2, but still have this question - what will be the benefit to going with the K2 versus the standard emitter?

Thanks,

Law
:wave: Lawlight, Main benifit is the K2 can with stand higher Junction Temperatures. It is a more robust device & the VF of the K2's we have are low enough to still be pulling 900Ma.

LawLight

Enlightened
Rob:

Thanks. I find that I use low levels of light just as much as high. Will the K2 still offer me the low levels in addition to the blasting high? Is run time about the same as the TWAJ? And, are the 3 slot tritiums still coming online this month?

Law

Last edited:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
LawLight said:
Rob:

Thanks. I find that I use low levels of light just as much as high. Will the K2 still offer me the low levels in addition to the blasting high? Is run time about the same as the TWAJ? And, are the 3 slot tritiums still coming online this month?

Law
Yes you can choose 7-8 hours Low 8 Lumes or 1 hour not so low 27 Lumens.
Run time is a little extended due to the slightly higher VF of the K2.
:thanks:

LawLight

Enlightened
Rob:

Will the 3 tritium Ns be coming on line this month? Looking forward to ordering mine. I'm going to go with the K2 emitter also.

Regards,

Lawlight

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lawlight: I have stock of the Three Trit (Green) Ns's now. Also K2 Led.
:thanks:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Blue vials are due Mid October.
We have Green & Pink in Stock.

martin t

Newly Enlightened
Rob,

Just orderd an NS with 3 green Trits and two spare batteries as I see you have them in stock.

Ive done lots of reading and they look a great light, cant wait, ha ha ha.

Best regards,

Martin.