Rechargeable batteries for Inova X5?

Buffalohump

Enlightened
I've started a thread to list the lights that will give 'satisfaction' in terms of what you are looking for. There are actually quite a few to choose from.

So far it seems the Wolf-Eyes Angel CX, LumaPower InCenDio and OLight T10 are leading the way. Yes, these are Chinese made but all have good reputations as far as quality control is concerned and are sold by dealers who will back up their products.

Most importantly, these lights are designed to be used with rechargeables.

www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=197253

And it might be impossible, but I had been hoping to find satisfaction in the under-$50 range, or at least under-$100... the T4 is $130. :broke: With this kind of price range, whatever I do decide on will probably have to wait till after I get a better job (it's been 'any day now' for a while). The proliferation of Chinese products are cheaper for a given feature set, but apparently at the cost of having little or no warranty.

Last edited:

Aluminous

Enlightened
I've started a thread to list the lights that will give 'satisfaction' in terms of what you are looking for. There are actually quite a few to choose from.

So far it seems the Wolf-Eyes Angel CX, LumaPower InCenDio and OLight T10 are leading the way. Yes, these are Chinese made but all have good reputations as far as quality control is concerned and are sold by dealers who will back up their products.

Most importantly, these lights are designed to be used with rechargeables.

www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=197253

Thanks, I'll look into that.

I'm thinking about starting a thread on what warranty different brands have (kind of surprising there hasn't been one already, but I didn't find any).