Recomend a charger for LSD, LiitoKala ?

Dan2

Newly Enlightened
Until recently i used GP recyco bataries with a GP rap[id charger, after doing some reading here i understood i am doing bad for my cell with that charger 135ma trickle chatging (recently those recyco's started fading on me).
I purched some new shiny eneloops, and want to treat them right.
for me most viable options liitokala and other aliexpress options, or the Ikea chargers.
The liitokala 500s is out due its high price. i need a nice affordable charger.

Thanks for your help...

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Until recently i used GP recyco bataries with a GP rap[id charger, after doing some reading here i understood i am doing bad for my cell with that charger 135ma trickle chatging (recently those recyco's started fading on me).
I purched some new shiny eneloops, and want to treat them right.
for me most viable options liitokala and other aliexpress options, or the Ikea chargers.
The liitokala 500s is out due its high price. i need a nice affordable charger.

Thanks for your help...

Where do you live and what is your budget? How many slots do you want in a charger and do you want analyzing features.

If you want a cheap charger that can do multi-chemistry li-ion and NiMH batteries and multi-voltages to boot, look for the two bay Liitokala 202 USB charger with 500mA and 1000mA charging rates.

Under $10 if you search overseas, or Ebay.

Chris

Dan2

Newly Enlightened
Thank you, this is what i orderd, seems to cover my current need for nimh and future lithium needs.