Recommendations Please: A light that is more flood but still a little throw too

MTHall

Newly Enlightened
I have enough lights with throw at this time. Looking for a light with cool, fairly wide beam (light up a corner of the yard (maybe 100 feet of more), 1800 lumens or more, (candela??), easy push modes (only a few needed), and available for about $100.00 trade value. I got a Fenix TK22 TAC a few weeks ago but it is even brighter than I need so whatever I can get for it will be my budget if I do sell or trade it.

Thanks for all ideas.

Dicaeopolis

Enlightened
I would think you can light up 100 feet with a lot less than 1800 lumens. My choice for what you are saying would be the Malkoff M61 MD2 flashlight. Great combination of throw and spill. A high/low ring is and option or the M361 LMH. The single mode though will be right around 100$ with sign up coupon. You can run 18650 or 2 CR123s.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wurkuss(sp?) FC11 would also work for that. I don't think I spelled it right. It is rechargable and bright, but too big of a hotspot (if you want to call it that) for me.

3_gun

Enlightened
Sadly your ask isn't as clear as you might think. EDC size light or just pocketable? Lit up like it was noon or just well enough to make out Bigfoot passing thru? How long, 30 seconds or 30 minutes? You need to flood an area of 100ft wide, long or the area in total? Does the brightness need to be even across the entire area or is some hot spot OK? Does white need to look white & red look red or is some color shift OK?

Your Fenix is a solid light & has some very good run times & useful light levels at those run times in duty mode, it doesn't have great color & is a fairly narrow throw.

Acebeam E70 & E70mini are good lights that have no hot spot just a broad even light/beam that still has an OK reach at the high & turbo levels. Both can be had for under $100 w/battery new & for a lot less used or new without a battery. Both are equal in build to your Fenix & much more a flood beam over the TK

MTHall

Newly Enlightened
I would like size to be something for a pants pocket but no clip needed, fairly even light distribution with 100 feet wide, New or used battery included, light with slight Tint okay but just a lot. Run time about,30 minutes or.a little longer, build quality decent like Fenix, lit up like 9:09AM but not high noon level of bright.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Noctigon KR4
w/ 5000K SST-20 it's 4200Lm OTF at startup.
Default optic gives a spot, but with quad emitter it's kind of hard to hide the flood. Smooth ramping.
55 bones.

Flashlightmaster2021

Newly Enlightened
I have enough lights with throw at this time. Looking for a light with cool, fairly wide beam (light up a corner of the yard (maybe 100 feet of more), 1800 lumens or more, (candela??), easy push modes (only a few needed), and available for about $100.00 trade value. I got a Fenix TK22 TAC a few weeks ago but it is even brighter than I need so whatever I can get for it will be my budget if I do sell or trade it.

Thanks for all ideas.
Thrunite t2