RelyOn 250 Lumen Spotlignt/Flood Flashlight

*Retired*
Does anyone have one of these?

The patented RelyOn ultra-bright light with power plant is designed to provide homeowners and professionals with a portable, long-lasting work and emergency light providing superior performance over conventional lighting products. The powerful, water-resistant and portable lighting system is designed to provide a perpetual and rechargeable light source during the most extreme conditions, including power grid failures caused by natural or manmade disasters. The innovative RelyOn product is a one of the most reliable and powerful lighting solution available for power blackouts, hurricane season and general work lighting.

Delivering more than 60 hours of light on a single charge, the RelyOn can be recharged from a wall outlet or a vehicle charging port. AC and DC power adapters are built into RelyOn. As a power plant, the RelyOn can be recharged through a car battery and recharge mobile phones and other 12-volt DC devices through a built-in power port.

250 lumens.

http://www.cyberlux.com/products_consumer.htm

Last edited:

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi NewBie-

First I have seen this light. Looks very interesting. Unable to find any web info as to who sells them or how $$. I am going to guess these are in the $200+ area.

Made near where I live. I'll try to call CyberLux for dealer or price info.

Mark

*Retired*
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your interest in our RelyOn product line. In response to your recent inquiry:

1) We will keep your e-mail address on file and inform you as soon as the RelyOn products are available in the retail marketplace. Our products are sold through dealers / distributors who already have retail outlets set up in the marketplace. We are also talking to a company that has a current web presence. They are a fulfillment company through which Cyberlux retail merchandise will be sold directly to consumers over the Internet. Please watch our website for distribution news releases.

2) Prices are set by the individual retailers, based upon their associated costs. We can not 'quote' retail prices.

Thank you for your interest in Cyberlux Corporation and our growing product lines.

Sincerely,

Pat Ryan

Patricia A. Ryan
Office Manager
Cyberlux Corporation
4625 Creekstone Drive, Suite 100
Research Triangle Park, Durham, NC 27703
Office: (919) 474-9700
Fax: (919) 474-9712

iddibhai

Enlightened
Why don't manufacturers sell the thing directly? Say, like SF, where you can buy from them and also from their dealers.

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd be guessing it's got a 12v SLA battery? Looks heavy. But still, 250 lumens for 60 if it's regulated is impressive.