[Review] Fenix E03R v2.0

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
Ad4sCI5.jpg

yAAjBct.jpg

Received both unit of Fenix E03R v2.0 and the older Fenix E03R a approximately 2 weeks ago. Was supposed to finish testing and reviewing a week ago but due to some urgent project work, I had to delay the review. But this gives me opportunity of carrying both the Fenix E03R v2.0 and Fenix E03R and longer testing time.

Following is the comparison review of Fenix E03R v2.0 vs Fenix E03R:
SXQwepS.png

qPBbKGJ.png

FCJzMb2.png

JnOkTsr.jpg

8X6d83B.jpg

i4Da0Q8.jpg

778yZ08.jpg

fdcderY.png

t8vdsAk.png

BTRpluJ.jpg

x1BNXAY.png

mRZNC1U.png

YdnFPsi.png

XBSwCoD.png

vQUu7Va.jpg

DbJIjOP.jpg

DQIkkxK.jpg

YG2TD6a.jpg

aNFoWq7.png

MkfCZvR.jpg

Q3AQCeF.jpg

...continue on next post...

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
vzjgbZy.png

xAL2v3A.jpg

sUPLGWA.png

Size Comparisons:
QdJf0Xe.jpg

Output:
xr9kCk1.jpg

7rUEINm.jpg

ZLhGUQn.png

The usual disclaimer: I do not claim the above measured lumens as authoritative nor an indication of over/under-stating the number given by manufacturer. It's calibrated against some known light output (e.g. SureFire, Elzetta, etc.) so take it with a grain of salt and just as a relative reading.

Runtime on High
IkYnVeF.png

Some Beam shots:
HRFlQ0c.png

aWqLcLt.png

uCjSdXO.png

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
Both Fenix E03R v2.0 and Fenix E03R are good keychain EDC light. If you are looking for a longer runtime and brighter version, then the newer Fenix E03R v2.0 is the recommended model. However, if you use Red light most of the time and it's one of the key feature that you look for in a keychain EDC light, then the "older-and-now-cheaper-if-you-can-find-one" Fenix E03R is the recommended model to own.

Thank you Fenix for the opportunity to test and review both Fenix E03R v2.0 and Fenix E03R.

Thank you for reading. Appreciate it.