Review: Noctigon Meteor M43 (12x) XPG2 NW S2 1D Dedomed (4x) 18650 LED Flashlight

mhanlen

Enlightened
Re: Review: Noctigon Meteor M43 12x NW S2 1D Dedomed 4x 18650 LED Flashlight

"...75% of the youtube contributors use aaahm, ahhhhm, ahhm for every third word..."

PLUS 1000 to that! - They CANNOT finish a simple sentence without doing this.

A 10min video could be pared down to 6mins if only these guys would think ahead a little bit, and learn how to Speak!

I have actually had to quit watching some of them. - If I see their name, I just pass on by.

Sorry - But, it just makes me sick.

Five Stars for mhanlen!

Thanks,
-Chuck

Thanks! It really helps to write out a script before hand... and I read it into my microphone and edit out my mistakes. I really try to keep things moving, not repeat myself, and always have something interesting to look at. I still have a long way to go on subscribers though... Slow and steady!

mhanlen

Enlightened

Thanks for moving the thread Bullzeyebill!

Swede74

Enlightened

I just watched your drop test video. You seemed (understandably) a little angry. Dare I hope the benevolent reviewer we have all come to love and appreciate will be back in your next video?

As scary as it was, it was nice to see the lights can take a fair bit of abuse without falling apart. Thanks for taking one for the team!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyN5d_UESEc

mhanlen

Enlightened

I just watched your drop test video. You seemed (understandably) a little angry. Dare I hope the benevolent reviewer we have all come to love and appreciate will be back in your next video?

As scary as it was, it was nice to see the lights can take a fair bit of abuse without falling apart. Thanks for taking one for the team!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyN5d_UESEc

Yeah I was a bit upset, but I'm sort of over it now. Thanks!

Mstevens113

Newly Enlightened

Yeah I'd be curious too... I wish I had a setup like that... But my reviews are sort of designed to give a real world usage view of the light... I realized that there are much better people than me at the graphs and data logging... So I try and demonstrate UIs show what an actual runtime looks like... But I can't wait to see his review.

Keep it up, I love reviews that show actual use. So many reviews give every fact & figure under the sun & 20 minutes later you are still left with no idea how the light actually performs in real use...

mhanlen

Enlightened

Keep it up, I love reviews that show actual use. So many reviews give every fact & figure under the sun & 20 minutes later you are still left with no idea how the light actually performs in real use...

If I ever make a 20 minute flashlight review... Someone shoot me. Thanks for the comments man!

markr6

Flashaholic

If I ever make a 20 minute flashlight review... Someone shoot me. Thanks for the comments man!

Come on. You know we all want you to add about 7 minutes at the beginning so we can watch you "unpackage" it and talk about the bubble wrap, box, etc. :)

mhanlen

Enlightened
Come on. You know we all want you to add about 7 minutes at the beginning so we can watch you "unpackage" it and talk about the bubble wrap, box, etc. :)

About the things that go immediately in the trash! Or recycling... Depending on your world view.

mntbighker

Newly Enlightened

"...75% of the youtube contributors use aaahm, ahhhhm, ahhm for every third word..."

I do it in my videos too. Obviously I'm a horrible person if I make people physically sick just by speaking :sigh: