Run-Time Plot - Fenix E0

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
These runtime plots are for the Fenix E0 using alkaline and Lithium AAA batteries.

Equipment used is a Extech Mdl 401021 Light Adapter into a Radio Shack 22-805 multimeter with a PC interface using Scopeview software (V 1.08).

The vertical axis is in mVDC and is equivalent to 1Fc@1Ft per 1mVDC. The horizontal axis is in units of time (1hr/div).

Be aware that your actual battery milage may vary from that indicated by this runtime plot.

The runtime to 50% max brightness = 10h 50m using an AAA alkaline battery.

e0-a.jpg

The runtime to 50% max brightness = 12h using an SINICA AAA Lithium battery.

e0-l.jpg

Last edited:

Roy

My cat got courious , and walked across the keyboard last night....lost 18 hours of lithium runtime data!!! Lost about 13-14 hours of flat runtime output!!

atm

Enlightened
Ouch! I used to get a bit frustrated when my cat made my typing seem even worse than it is, but that really sucks!

Thanks for doing these graphs Roy!

Andrew

Roy

The runtime plot using a Sinica 1100 mAh AAA battery has been added to post #1.

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's an old joke about the difference between cats and dogs. The dog says, "These people feed me and take care of me. They must be gods." The cat says, "These people feed me and take care of me. I must be a god."

Pretty cat...

DLG

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the run-time plots on the E0 Roy.

I purchased one recently and am very pleased with it.

osalsa

Newly Enlightened
I have retired my LOPSE in favor of the EO because of the excellent runtime and especially because, unlike the LOPSE, the EO gives me 5 lumens on the first twist of the switch.

javafool

Enlightened
I gave my 3 and 6 year old grandsons each an E0 (different colors of course) so they could each have a non-blinding flashlight with long runtimes. Yes, it was a grandpa thing I have with them.
My daughter liked them so much that I turned mine over to her and grandpa had to order another for himself when I ordered my P1D CE. these really are great little flashlights!