• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

S1 Baton COPPER

Frank108

Newly Enlightened
Actually I'd take a pass on either of the shown copper versions of the S1. However, I do like the photos of the upcoming Bead Blasted Titanium version.

I'd also consider a bead blasted stainless steel version.

cubebike

Enlightened
When the copper S1 will come into production and available on the market ?

NorthernStar

Enlightened
I have both the aluminum and titanium version S1. Both features are the same. The moonlight took 1-2seconds to turn on and they don't have the lockout mode.
0975a4f3655d4a1723ed7f1b66d66140.jpg
08987405827193d4973f51158dfa2cfc.jpg

Nice pics!:)

I think that i will also have the S1 Ti, but i think i will go for the bead blasted version since it does not scratch as easily.

When the copper S1 will come into production and available on the market ?

I second this question.

Olightworld,
Now when you have seen our opinons, what is the outcome now regarding the S1 Coppers designs, and when will they be available? Which finishes will and bezels will they have? Will they include a christmas gift box? The same goes for the both Ti versions of the S1. Will they include a christmas gift box?

Last edited:

NorthernStar

Enlightened
I'm not sure if they do anything special to their bead blasted lights, but bead blasting is one of the least durable finishes.

It´s probably nothing special with their bead blasted finish, but i think it´s more durable against scratches and fingerprints than the polished ones.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure if they do anything special to their bead blasted lights, but bead blasting is one of the least durable finishes.
Yeah, for real. Something runs against it and bye bye finish. It is terrible for Ti lights.