• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

S10C Baton

Olightworld

Enlightened
The S10C Baton is a premium version of our S10-L2 Baton. The S10C has been upgraded to 500 lumens with the all new CREE XPL-W2 delivering an unbelievably bright light in a pocket friendly form factor. Made from hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, its small size and high output make it the perfect all-purpose light that will never leave your side. You can comfortably carry it all day long at the office or on a camping trip and forget that it's there. There are a total of four different power settings and a strobe mode. The S10C even has a magnet in the tailcap to keep it in place when you need a convenient work light. Never be without a powerful light — the S10C Baton is the perfect constant companion.

The S10C Baton is now available for sale at www.olightworld.com for only $39.95.

Olight S10 BATON customized EDC Flashlight Features.
• Utilizing the newest CREE XPL-W2 LED, the highest output reaches 500 lumens[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• Three adjustable brightness levels, can be changed "low-middle-high-low-middle-low" in cycle, [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333] the moonlight mode can be accessed directly when the flashlight is off; double click the on/off button to activate strobe mode; [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• Equipped with auto memory function and a side switch, the total length is only 70.5mm; [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• With strong magnet at the tail, the flashlight can be attached vertically on any iron surface; [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• With a two-direction invertible pocket clip, easy and reliable for use; [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• Stainless steel head ring, can bear higher impaction; [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• Flat tail cap allows convenient tail standing; [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• High efficiency constant current drive circuit; perfectly compatible with CR123A and RCR123 battery; [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• Battery reverse polarity protection. [/COLOR]

Dimensions
[COLOR=#333333]• Length: 70.5mm (2.77") [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• Head Diameter: 23mm (0.91") [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• Tail Diameter: 21.6mm (0.85") [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• Weight: 42 grams (1.48oz)(without battery) [/COLOR]

Accessories
[COLOR=#333333]• 1X CR123A battery [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• 1x lanyard [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]• 1x user manual

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NEplr5u.jpg
4lNO8xA.jpg

Last edited:

Blackbird_CaD_

Newly Enlightened
I think S10C is much better than S1 because S10C can use 500 lumens for 5 minutes, and the S1 only for max 1.5 minutes, that's a big difference.
But S10C is a bit bigger.. Is it still small enough to put in a jeans pocket?
Everyone say that S10C easily fits in a pocket, but there is a huge difference between a jeans pocket and a jacket pocket. They don't say if they mean a jacket pocket or jeans pocket, that's frustrating.

Or with other words: does it work as a keychain light?
Hm, it seems like it isn't a good keychain light..

Last edited:

Olightworld

Enlightened
Yes the S10C will easily fit into a pocket. It is only slightly bigger than the S1 and some of our customers have said that it even works fine in "skinny jeans".

I think S10C is much better than S1 because S10C can use 500 lumens for 5 minutes, and the S1 only for max 1.5 minutes, that's a big difference.
But S10C is a bit bigger.. Is it still small enough to put in a jeans pocket?
Everyone say that S10C easily fits in a pocket, but there is a huge difference between a jeans pocket and a jacket pocket. They don't say if they mean a jacket pocket or jeans pocket, that's frustrating.

Or with other words: does it work as a keychain light?
Hm, it seems like it isn't a good keychain light..

Senator

Newly Enlightened
Old thread, I know, but what happened to the S10C? I had my eye on it, and then it disappeared...meaning that no one seems to have any in stock. Are more coming?

Sen

Olightworld

Enlightened
It was a limited run and are currently discontinued. They were only available directly on Amazon and olightworld.com

Old thread, I know, but what happened to the S10C? I had my eye on it, and then it disappeared...meaning that no one seems to have any in stock. Are more coming?

Sen

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 4 olight baton lights with usb charger I purchased have all failed, I originally called them and they were shocked like it was a rare occurence. The first one that failed, did so when I was driving and something happened that made me really need my trust edc to turn on,, didn't and I got so pissed off I tossed it out the window as far as I possibly could. maybe I've got anger control issues, or maybe being ripped off and no way to get my money back issues.
their support line 678-424-1116 doesn't have voice message capability. I've lost so much money since 2003 buying crap lights, I feel ashamed that
I keep buying this crap. On the July 4th I live in an area that has a large population of people from Asia, I love asians of course but they love to shoot
off fire works and I grabbed my Two monster flashlights to hunt these jerks down because my two rescued dogs can't take it, the police can't find them ever, even though the night sky was being lit up and what they were setting off was some kind of military ordinance with massive percussive effect. We had to send one of our dogs down the peninsula from San Francisco because nobody does this juvenile stuff in menlo park, a really affluent area next to silicon valley. In retrospect what was I thinking, I live in the largest filipino population outside the Philippines , sprinkled with a large Chinese population. Believe me, I don't care where they are from, they are all great
neighbors until there is some sort of reason t shoot fireworks, but, fireworks were invented in China, got love em.
So I get in my car and neither of these monster flashlights, ( one is actually a tiny Monster ) Had enough juice in their batteries to turn on very brightly. So here I am, seldom using the flashlights that I buy and then don't really use them for anything but, just knowing that if I really need them, I've got them, but I was wroooooonnnnnng, oh so wroooooooonnnnnng. So why do these companies abandon tailight switches for the high tech side switch controls that don't work, and believe me I've got more flashlights with side switches that don't work, dammm, hope you all are having better luck than I am, but then agaian, i'm sure you aren't

Last edited:

Lateck

Newly Enlightened
keithhr, sorry to read about your problems with your Olights. I own a few of then and I am very satisfied with the company and product.
I did have an issue with a S30R dock but I emailed the company via their Web site and had a solution with in a week.
I hope you get your issues fixed, but I still have faith in Olight.

Lateck,

NorthernStar

Enlightened
So this light does not have instant access to turbo mode directly from off? What is the advantage of this light when comparing it to the S10R II that i own? It has the same max output of 500 lumens just like my S10R II, but it looks like it has a poorer ui(no instant access to turbomode from off) and is not rechargeable.