• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

S30Rvn- Compact Rechargeable 18650 (Great Gift)

tinkerhell

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh,

First off my compliments on your work and the friendliness and helpfulness you show towards the CPF customers. You're pages in CPF are why I've decided to get my first modded light from you!

I'm looking for a 1x 18650 light that is crazy bright on turbo/high and 1 or less lumen on low low (ideally anyway). I've gone through just about all of your current lights and I think I've narrowed things down to either the S30Rvn, X2vn or UC35vn.
(I see the specs on the UC35vn listing Lumen in the 900's so I know that isn't going to match up with the X2. Seems it's down to the specs on the S30R vs the X2)

How would you say these three stack up against each other with the highest Lumen dedomed led in them?

Thanks,
Tinker

Last edited:

tm15

Newly Enlightened
Do you have any of these that are ready to ship? If yes then i want one. If not what kind of timeline until you can have some ready?

tinkerhell

Newly Enlightened
Just for anyone that may have gotten this light and may be running into the same thing I am:

I've had my S30Rvn for a couple months now and LOVE it. My bedside light of choice. But in the last week or three I've started having problems, the low/dead battery indicator comes on with freshly charged batteries, turbo mode will flicker or the light not turn on at all. Doesn't matter if the battery is charged in the tail stand or in a separate charger.

I came across this thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?396387-olight-s30r-trouble

And tried out the suggestions, disassembled the tail cap, cleaned it all up thoroughly and let the light stand without a battery overnight. Worked great after that. It's only been one day but I'm hoping that may have solved the issue.

Also have found this link as well:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?399181-S30R-Baton-Tailcap-Issues-and-Upcoming-Fix

Not sure what Olight will think about just replacing the tail cap but I'm asking... :)

(Update - LOL, I emailed Olight and after about 3 minutes they replied back asking for my address so they could send me a new tailcap. Ok, so I'm loving me some Olight customer service right about now. Let's hope this resolves the problems!)

Last edited: