Saabluster REV Captor (3xXM-L2, 3x18650, Flood) Review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO+

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Selfbuilt for another great review! :thumbsup:

I am not honest if I say I really need this light. But it's attractive...

Saabluster, I sent a contact request at your website, did you receive it?

Ray-o-light

Newly Enlightened
When venturing out on weekends, I often find myself setting up camp late on Friday night. This light might be just the ticket for setting up camp in those situations. Only wish it had a tripod mount thread hole.

Trevtrain

Enlightened
Thanks Selfbuilt for another great review.
Not sure I'm in the market for a light like this but I like to see innovation in the flashlight industry and Michael has long been known for that.

Ideally, the best way to show the beam spread would be to stand in a soccer/football field, with the camera located at least one storey up behind you. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to do that just yet … stay tuned in case I come up with something. In the meantime, for proper outdoor shots, please check out Michael's REV Captor thread here at CPF

Just for something to think about.....

Had the chance to play with an Olympus OM-D E-M1 the other day. This camera has inbuilt wifi and can be controlled from a smartphone app.
I'm sure there are other makes/models with similar options.
Definitely much more useable than what I assume you have been doing with a self-timer?

Of course, significant investment of funds, etc......