• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale Closed... Thanks CPF!

scout24

Flashaholic
This hurts, but here goes. First "I'll take it" here in this thread gets it. Prompt Paypal expected. All prices include US Priority mail shipping to your US Address only. Paypal fees included. More pics later if needed... :) Thanks for looking!!!

Tri-V 2... A few months old, bought from Dave. I can't bear to carry it. A hairline around the lanyard attachment point, a smudge on the battery cap. # 0663. Green o-rings, I have a couple more colors here. No trits. $1995 Now $1950.00 Sold/traded.

P1020686.jpg

P1020687.jpg

Aquaram straight from Don, twisty is just not for me. Un-programmed, as received. Carried literally a handful of times, near mint. $495

P1020693.jpg

P1020694.jpg

Brand new haiku XP-G2 from Don, never left my house or clipped to my pocket. As received. $395

P1020696.jpg

P1020697.jpg

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: F/S- Tri-V 2, Aquaram, Haiku XP-G2

Dan- Thanks, I hope you're right. Chip- Let me give that some thought. Troy- Much appreciated! been that kind of week... :eek:

Fir3

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Haiku! Thank you very much. Message sent.

scout24

Flashaholic

Haiku XP-G2 is Sold...Thanks! PM sent with tracking info. Much appreciated!

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Fir3- Got your paypal for the Haiku, it will ship out this morning with a DC# to follow via PM. Thanks! :) Wow, a flurry of PM's regarding the other two lights. The Tri-V 2 is a neutral, to answer the Colonel Sander's question. I'll mull over the many trade offers, but as always, an "I'll take it" rules. :) Thanks for all the interest!

redsnake

Newly Enlightened

Nice lights!! If that was an AquaMule I'd be all over it. Been mulling over ordering one from Don for a while... Good luck w/these!

S1LVA

Enlightened

I'll take the Aqua Ram if you can ship it express/overnight today :) I'm looking for a new toy for the weekend...

Andrew

scout24

Flashaholic

Silva- I can ship at lunchtime, usps express would work I guess. Shouldn't be but a couple more dollars, we can work that out later. PM incoming with paypal info. Aquaram is Sold...

Edit- My son is not home to ship, it can go express but would be 4:30 this afternoon when I get home. PM sent, please let me know.

Corey- I'm thinking... :)

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

S1LVA- PM sent. Made it for shipping, you'll have it by 3pm tomorrow. :thumbsup: Tracking info in PM, Thanks for the extra to cover shipping... :) Tri-V 2 still available.

S1LVA

Enlightened

The Aqua Ram broke land speed records and it's here!! Thanks again, Greg.

Andrew

scout24

Flashaholic

:twothumbs Glad it was so quick! Enjoy... How about a small Tri-V2 price drop???