• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sales Thread -- La Petite Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnTz

Enlightened
John,

Scotch tape will also work just fine. I got the tape here. As with most online stores, they have a minimum order, so you may not need that much tape. :devil:

I may wrap a foot of tape around each Killer though--I certainly have enough coming in. Storing it will be your problem. :D

Thanks Fred a foot should keep us happy for a couple of years. :thumbsup:

Olaf_S

Enlightened
Back at home now. No time to read all - later.

First i will post

#29 and #55 from the first thread for me please.

One bare ti and one anodized.

Thanks
Olaf

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
HEllo PhotonFanatic...

Great news :)

Unfortunately my credit card is flat :( I can't pay with it until July 12th...is it possible for you to wait ?

If you have a dead line, please let me know and I will decide if I am still in or not :)

Thanks

cnw4002

Newly Enlightened
What exactly is the tape for? I am not sure why you would need tape in the light. It says to isolate the battery from the battery tube. Why is this necessary? Why isn't there some kind of plastic sleeve if this needs to be done?

Last edited:

GeorgeMaggos

Newly Enlightened
Hey Fred,
:paypal: for my #77 & #78 I would prefer one bare ti & one anodized pale green/aquamarine first choice, or blue second choice, or gold/bronze third choice. ;) If no anodized pieces left then bare for both.

Thanks for your hard work & all your effort I appreciate it :)

~Sincerely,
George Maggos

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Fred, if Frenchy decides he still wants it, just let me know and I'll cover him; I can wait 'till the 12th for him to pay me back. No one should have to wait for a light this neat. =)

And I'm pretty sure I have your PayPal address by now. :whistle:

- FITP

HEllo PhotonFanatic...

Great news :)

Unfortunately my credit card is flat :( I can't pay with it until July 12th...is it possible for you to wait ?

If you have a dead line, please let me know and I will decide if I am still in or not :)

Thanks

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Heh. Well, he's probably gonna owe me two moose and a bear cub; our interest rates are just like everything else in Alaska - big, Big, BIG!

:nana:

Seriously, no interest or extra charges are necessary - I'm just trying to continue the good spirit of CPF.

- FITP

FITP,

Very nice of you to offer that service--but I wonder if Frencyled knows what the going interest rate is in Alaska? :crackup:

DocD

Enlightened
Great stuff , will be send paypal over tonight for a:twothumbs
La Petite Killer Anodized Ti -- $105
blue looking would be great cheers DocD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts