• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SCAM ALERT

fordcappy

Enlightened
Hi everyone, This is Stef the real fordcappy. I have control of my account again, not sure how my account was taken over there then what I assume is the obvious guessing of the password. That has been fixed with a strong password. I do not have any other info on what was going on other then now reading this thread and private conversations (not really from me) with other members on selling lights. Breaks me heart to see this happened. Sorry to see all this.

RPC

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone, This is Stef the real fordcappy. I have control of my account again, not sure how my account was taken over there then what I assume is the obvious guessing of the password. That has been fixed with a strong password. I do not have any other info on what was going on other then now reading this thread and private conversations (not really from me) with other members on selling lights. Breaks me heart to see this happened. Sorry to see all this.
No apologies needed, @therealfordcappy.

Glad to hear you got your account straightened out!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
User @fordcappy has likely been hacked and/or is a scammer.

This their current for sale listing.

This is the original post and image sources.

Please be aware there are three more listings for a Surefire U2 Porcupine, McGizmo, and Aviator from the same user in rapid succession. The seller has contacted @experimentjon for payment, asking for Venmo FF. All threads have been locked by the seller and prices are rapidly dropping to likely try to catch a victim.
Appreciate the heads-up. Thank you.