SE Regional Get-together II June 28 TN GA AL

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
joust got pointed by 4-sevens toward that. would love to attend, its to short for me by now.

hope it will work next time, nitroz, let me now :poke: many thanks from the friendly swiss next door. hope an swiss with some knives is welcome too. of course i have some light also.
have an good time there!
+B
www.swissbianco.com

Just for that comment, only your beautiful knives can go to the get-together.:nana:

I really hope this becomes an annual tri-state event. Next year I hope to have a pop-up camper for this.

It looks like the get-together is growing in size and should be a great time. I hope someone takes lots of pictures.

Have fun guys! I know the door prizes will be awesome, thanks to David. :)

swissbianco

Newly Enlightened
Just for that comment, only your beautiful knives can go to the get-together.:nana:

:)

oh oh, somebody has an big wallet :grin2:

yes please make some pics so we get an impression what to expect next time.

in case somebody is close by helen ga, im up there during the holidays and test my few flashlights, spl the new E01 from david.

have an great time!

+B
www.swissbianco.com

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like we have all the bases covered now as far as food, I will bring a little extra just in case someone shows we do not know about. Looks like a 40 percent chance we might get a shower but with a shelter I guess it really doesn't matter. The good news is it will not be blistering hot.

I will have access to this thread through my cell phone tomorrow but please call me if you volunteered for something and for some reason can't make it. (615) 668-0038.

I am really looking forward to this!!!

Steve

Marduke

Flashaholic
Just got a call from my father. He was in an accident in the underground mine where he works. Rock crushed his foot and leg. So far he's lost 3 toes and his leg and knee are pretty messed up.

Suffice it to say that I will be going to visit him and take care of things around the house, and not going to Georgia.

Sorry guys, have fun for me.

(and don't forget about someone else bringing the drinks)

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got a call from my father. He was in an accident in the underground mine where he works. Rock crushed his foot and leg. So far he's lost 3 toes and his leg and knee are pretty messed up.

Suffice it to say that I will be going to visit him and take care of things around the house, and not going to Georgia.

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope he will be ok and will get well soon.

dixemon

Enlightened
Sorry to hear about your dad Maraduke.

What picnic shelter are we using? Any local guidance when I arrive at the park that will make it easier to find? or is it pretty straight forward. Steve, I wrote down your number In case I need some direction.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast

Markduke,

That is terrible news! I hope your dad recovers quickly!
Don't worry about the drinks. We have you covered. We'll miss meeting
you there.

I'll make sure you get mailed one of the "door prizes" :thumbsup:

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear about your dad Maraduke.

What picnic shelter are we using? Any local guidance when I arrive at the park that will make it easier to find? or is it pretty straight forward. Steve, I wrote down your number In case I need some direction.

I need to check the shelter number when I get home but I believe it is # 3, I will confirm later.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
dixemon

We are in Shelter 3. When you pull into the park you will need to buy a day pass, just ask where shelter 3 is and they will show you on the map. You will not have a problem finding us.

What time is everyone planning to show up? I should be there before 12:00 local time. (Eastern)

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to everyone for a GREAT time!!

David you saved the day by renting a cabin, could have been a wet night sleeping in a tent. It was good seeing everyone again and it was nice meeting the new comers as well. Looks like this is turning into a event to look forward to every year. I have already set a reminder for next March to start working on the next one.

Just some of the guys, I didn't get a picture of everyone

IMG_1551.jpg

The lights, we had some great new light this year.

IMG_1554.jpg

Thanks again David for the awesome light. VERY VERY nice!!

IMG_1556.jpg

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome! Is the orange EO1 your door prize? That is cool how David did the custom laser engraving.

Who is that funny looking guy 2nd from the left?:D

I must make the next one no matter what!

Did David light anything with a laser? What other cool things did he have?

Marduke

Flashaholic

OT

Quick update for those of you interested (weak stomachs skip past this post :faint: ).

Short story is the little toe is gone, and they are in a wait-and-see mode for toes 2-4 (most likely will have to go also in the next couple weeks). If you really want to hear the details you can PM me.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the party, hopefully I can attend the next one.

Customerservice@4sevens

Newly Enlightened
OT

Quick update for those of you interested (weak stomachs skip past this post :faint: ).

Short story is the little toe is gone, and they are in a wait-and-see mode for toes 2-4 (most likely will have to go also in the next couple weeks). If you really want to hear the details you can PM me.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the party, hopefully I can attend the next one.

wow!! :mecry:

How is he holding up otherwise? What is that going to do for his equilibrium?

Marduke

Flashaholic
wow!! :mecry:

How is he holding up otherwise? What is that going to do for his equilibrium?

He's cantankerous and wants to go home. As long as he can keep the whole end of his foot (and the relatively good big toe that's left) he'll be able to walk just fine eventually. But for now he has to keep his foot on about the same level as his heart, and walking is out of the question for the next month.

swissbianco

Newly Enlightened
wish luck and that he feels better soon! stay positive minded!

nice pics, looks you had an great time there.

+B