Seattle area 2015 fall meet-up - "It's getting cold" edition.

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
Be good to get a Portland Area Get Together up and running anyway, and maybe cater to the "Keep Portland Weird", trait and promote some of our Hand Made and Home made or assembled flashlights and spotlights to maybe create more interest. We could have "build your own flashlight", workshops with parts from overstock and out dated products like LED bulbs, drivers, cases and batteries otherwise thrown away...

This is about ready for a test run and would be fun to have it at a PDX show. May have trouble getting it up to a Seattle area get together, though it is possible.
Click here to view the original image of 2016x1246px.
26725790955_a6692ae9c1_k.jpg

Searchlight reflecting sky...Nice view of the searchlight and cooling equipment.

Last edited:
Oh hey guys! Let's do something soon!

I haven't been able to get in touch with Skeptic in a while, but the PTS crew seemed on-board when we talked last fall. I'm still in Seattle but I wouldn't mind traveling down to PDX.

Magnuson park is still a great place, I was just there today. What would everyone think about a spring Seattle / fall PDX schedule? That way more people would have something closer to them at least once a year, and the crazier of us can do both :p