• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Seeking Round Battery Carrier for 4 to 8 each 21700.

Laser_Project

Newly Enlightened
Looking for a round 21700 battery carrier for eight batteries, or even four batteries I can string together with a second pack. I see the BLF GT94X has one but unable to find the carriers for sale without buying the flashlight. The voltage can be 4.2 to 16 volts, parallel, series or series-parallel battery configurations.

Laser_Project

Newly Enlightened
I was looking for something round to fit inside a flashlight battery tube similar to what is in your avatar, but for 21700 cells.

Laser_Project

Newly Enlightened
I found 21700 battery carriers with 2 series, 2 parallel wiring in a round carrier, they are made for the GT94X flashlight which uses two of those carriers for a total of eight batteries. They string together with contacts on both ends so both carriers are in parallel with one another doubling the current capacity while the voltage remains the same; 8.4 VDC for charged 21700 cells. I was able to buy two extender tubes for the GT94X which each had one 4 battery pack, giving me two packs. I also went ahead and bought the flashlight too, couldn't resist.

THAT SAID: If someone knows of a vender I can order 21700 battery carriage/holders from please post, I have other projects which could use them and looking for different designs in a round cell holder.

Last edited: