Selfbuilt’s mystery box reveal

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1553186880.837200.jpg

S10 baton in charger

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1553186947.357675.jpg
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1553186970.260004.jpg

A9 u2 tiablo (aspheric head also included)

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1553187017.065157.jpg

Immalent ddr2

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1553187058.970015.jpg

Lumintop terminator X

How did I forget the sky Ray King pics? It has 3 LEDs typical gold color

DMS1970

Enlightened
Sorry - I got my 2nd round medium quality mystery box the other day, but have been busy. It contained:
Xtar S1 - large triple 18650 - triple XML thrower with rotary control
Fenix LD 12 - AA light
Imalent EU06 - single 18650, this is the one with the LCD screen that shows battery and mode with separate spot/flood and red LED
Olight - H1 Nova headlamp/kit
Niwalker 600N1 - single 18650 with tail switch and infinitely variable control ring

Pics to follow!

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Nice to see some of the new boxes arrived.

Some of the surprises include a couple of lights with optional aspheric heads (I see aginthelaw got one), some rechargeable options (like DMS1970's S10R), and some boxes have newer lights that I never got around to reviewing (like the Olight H1 Nova headlamp kit).

MX421

Enlightened
Sorry - I got my 2nd round medium quality mystery box the other day, but have been busy. It contained:
Xtar S1 - large triple 18650 - triple XML thrower with rotary control
Fenix LD 12 - AA light
Imalent EU06 - single 18650, this is the one with the LCD screen that shows battery and mode with separate spot/flood and red LED
Olight - H1 Nova headlamp/kit
Niwalker 600N1 - single 18650 with tail switch and infinitely variable control ring

Pics to follow!
If you don't wind up keeping the Olight H1, PM me if you'd like to trade a light i got to try something different.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mystery Box #2 arrived today! Loving playing with all these guys!

XTAR D01 - Magnetic switch whattt?
Sunwayman T20C
Nitecore MH11C - Loveee this so bright for its size and a nice beam to boot
Thrunite Catapult
Lumapower MVP

Pics to come along with more thoughts!Thank you selfbuilt!

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice to see some of the new boxes arrived.

...and some boxes have newer lights that I never got around to reviewing (like the Olight H1 Nova headlamp kit).

If you slowed down on the drinking...

Tough decision i see you have: should i sample some Pappy's old Kentucky or turn on a light. I'm feeling the stress already...my bottles empty

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
XTAR D01 - Magnetic switch whattt?
Yeah, it's a diving light (hence the bomb-proof design). The magnetic switch is required, as you can't have the pressure change of a physical switch. Also means you can change modes with a strong enough magnet around. ;)

If you slowed down on the drinking...
Yes, I was "drowning" in lights toward the end, lol.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some photo documentation of my box! Thanks again Selfbuilt for the really fun experience! Love a few and kind of curious to trade a few. The Catapult and the MVP specifically. (Also wow Photobucket it has been years since I've used you and don't recall that annoying watermark lol)

Group:

photo4956601790019774496.jpg

Business ends: Sunwayman T20c, Thrunite Catapult, Nitecore MH1C, XTAR D01, Lumapower MVP

photo4956601790019774497.jpg

MX421

Enlightened
Some photo documentation of my box! Thanks again Selfbuilt for the really fun experience! Love a few and kind of curious to trade a few. The Catapult and the MVP specifically. (Also wow Photobucket it has been years since I've used you and don't recall that annoying watermark lol)
Wow that MVP is a monster! Looked up the review on that one and its a very versatile light!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow that MVP is a monster! Looked up the review on that one and its a very versatile light!

It has a pretty interesting UI with the mechanical switch up top and the clicky at the back end. The three beams converge into a pretty nice hotspot/spill overall too. The build quality is darn impressive as well!

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
It has a pretty interesting UI with the mechanical switch up top and the clicky at the back end. The three beams converge into a pretty nice hotspot/spill overall too. The build quality is darn impressive as well!

Enjoy! You know, I think that was the first multi emitter light I reviewed (or at least the first with independent reflector wells). I too was surprised at how well the beam coalesced. Out of date for output, but a very solid build - and unusual interface, as you noted.

Last of the boxes went out today, looking forward to seeing more unboxings.

MX421

Enlightened
Got the second round medium quality box of lights today. Inside were the following lights:
Crelant 7G5 (with the additional Collimeter Head)
Olight M1X
L3 Illumination X40
Olight S10 Baton
Fenix LD02
Romisen RC-M4

haven't got to run thru all of them yet, but i have messed with the M1X, and the Creelant 7G5 a little...i love throwers...

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
haven't got to run thru all of them yet, but i have messed with the M1X, and the Creelant 7G5 a little...i love throwers...
Yeah, the M1X is a nice light. And that Crelant 7G5 has the largest aspheric/collimator head I've ever seen. It's a pretty unique experience! Glad you are happy with the throwers - but the X40 has a nice interface and recharging feature for a high-output light.

I see most of the packages have been delivered - although USPS royally screwed up on one poor California-bound package (spent 4 days bopping around distribution centres in North Carolina, for no apparent reason). It is now back in Illinois (where all US-bound parcels from here tend to begin, including this one). So a full week later it's back where it began, hopefully properly en route now.

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
That one box that got lost in the mail was just returned to me. Seller asked for a refund, so that means I have one more box to sell if anyone wants it. Happy to let it go for $85 USD - offer open to everyone, even if they previously bought a box. As always, first "I'll take it post" in the sales thread gets it - but please confirm with me before sending Paypal. Thanks!

EDIT: Sold!

Last edited: