Service Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

pure

Newly Enlightened
pure, I have just clarified that our manager fixed you call and called you back, but nobody picked up the phone. If you have questions, you can contact us again or leave us your phone number.

I still cant believe you would down right lie on this forum. No manager from Armytek called. If they did and I missed it, I am sure they would have left a message. But no one left anything. As I stated someone did call about 3 or 4 days after I left a message. I have no idea why he called because he said he cant help me?

I am afraid to send my wizard pro back to China because I may never get a new one or it will take much longer than the 5 to 6 weeks. This is what I get for purchasing products from an unknown small company.

By the way has anyone googled mapped their address on their site. 67 Vandervoort Dr, Richmond Hill,
Ontario, L4E 0C7, Canada

Its actually a residential area. It looks like its just a one man operation and all they are doing is bringing these units under oem. I tell you though they do have a slick marketing campaign.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Nobody lies here. Our manager called you after you had left a message. And he couldn`t tell you that he can`t help you - in that case you will be sent to the service department.

It is your right to google our address.

pure

Newly Enlightened
Nobody lies here. Our manager called you after you had left a message. And he couldn`t tell you that he can`t help you - in that case you will be sent to the service department.

It is your right to google our address.

Again why didn't the manager leave a message?

your address on your website for everyone to see.

Here is what I don't understand, and it just doesn't make any sense. If you have a location in North America, why cant you carry any inventory? That way if there are warranty issues you can ship them from North America to your north American customers. instead of getting customers to send back to China? This is extremely inconvenient, and goes to show how little you care about customer service and after sales support.

These flashlights are very important to me because they are tools I use at work. Like any tools it is vital that warranty and service is looked after right. This is the reason why I pay top dollar.
You want something reliable but we all know nothing is perfect, and this is where the warranty comes in.

I bought this from a retailer and he had quite a number of Armytek lights. Your telling me as a manufacturer whose head office is in Canada does not carry any inventory?
Something is very wrong here. Doesn't anyone else agree?

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Again why didn't the manager leave a message?

your address on your website for everyone to see.

Here is what I don't understand, and it just doesn't make any sense. If you have a location in North America, why cant you carry any inventory? That way if there are warranty issues you can ship them from North America to your north American customers. instead of getting customers to send back to China? This is extremely inconvenient, and goes to show how little you care about customer service and after sales support.

These flashlights are very important to me because they are tools I use at work. Like any tools it is vital that warranty and service is looked after right. This is the reason why I pay top dollar.
You want something reliable but we all know nothing is perfect, and this is where the warranty comes in.

I bought this from a retailer and he had quite a number of Armytek lights. Your telling me as a manufacturer whose head office is in Canada does not carry any inventory?
Something is very wrong here. Doesn't anyone else agree?

We have posted several times here on CPF that our flashlights are developed in China, because our factory is situated there. As a CPF member you can ask about the procedure of replacement other customers who own our products.

kj2

Flashaholic
Always interesting to read/see how these issues get fixed. Luckily, I never had to send any lights back to the manufacture. Did had a few replacements, but those were solved with the dealer.

pure

Newly Enlightened
Always interesting to read/see how these issues get fixed. Luckily, I never had to send any lights back to the manufacture. Did had a few replacements, but those were solved with the dealer.

Your lucky if you bought an Armtek and never had to use their so called "10 year hassle free warranty".
Sometimes the dealer will handle warranty issue give a set of time but it really should be up to the manufacture. If it is a legitimate company they will look after the warranty right away, and are sincere about it. Many times Armytek by email they said it would be back to me but never heard from them for 3 or 4 days. I had to inquire again and then they would get back to me. This is a sure way to lose business.

pure

Newly Enlightened
We have posted several times here on CPF that our flashlights are developed in China, because our factory is situated there. As a CPF member you can ask about the procedure of replacement other customers who own our products.

Its funny how this person always responds without answering any of the questions. something very dishonest and deceptive about this company.

ArmyTek

Enlightened

And it is also interesting that other our customers didn`t have any problems with replacements.

The procedure is next:
They describe us their problems via email - we try to solve them and explain settings` features - we do a replacement if a flashlight has a defect.

Its funny how this person always responds without answering any of the questions. something very dishonest and deceptive about this company.

If you doubt about the replacement what can we do?

You are not right claiming that you are being ignored, because that`s is not true.

Hope that this empty talk is over.

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
If someone asks a question as straightforward as possible, they should receive the most straightforward answers. However, I see no straightforward questions nor answers...the question to ask quite simply is, If AT can claim to be a north American company, why do they not stock any of their own inventory domestically? I speculate the answer is something like "too expensive"

ArmyTek

Enlightened
If someone asks a question as straightforward as possible, they should receive the most straightforward answers. However, I see no straightforward questions nor answers...the question to ask quite simply is, If AT can claim to be a north American company, why do they not stock any of their own inventory domestically? I speculate the answer is something like "too expensive"

We have noticed several times here on the forum that it is more convenient to hold a factory in China and provide worldwide shipment.

All items are shipped from our storehouse in China. We have this information at our site.
Opening a warehouse in Canada is in plans.

pure

Newly Enlightened
We have noticed several times here on the forum that it is more convenient to hold a factory in China and provide worldwide shipment.

All items are shipped from our storehouse in China. We have this information at our site.
Opening a warehouse in Canada is in plans.

Here lies the issue. Armytek still does not get it! "It is more convenient to hold a factory in China and provide worldwide shipment"
Yes it is convenient for Armytek to sell and make money but what about the after sales service? Its convenient for AT but what about for your customers? This is why Armytek is a little company that cares nothing about its customers.

This is why they have such horrible reviews for their service and warranty. This is a foreign that cares nothing for their customers. should have bought American!

mellowhead

Enlightened
Pure, I think your opinion has been made - loud and clear. You were not satisfied with the service level you received, and it doesn't sound like you'll be buying AT's products again. We get it.

The continued mudslinging is probably unnecessary. You've been on this tirade for over two weeks now.

LeafSamurai

Enlightened
Pure, just let it go already. I get where you are coming from, but it has become unnecessary and slightly over the top. Like mellowhead said, we all get it. Just don't buy Armytek again if you're not happy. End of story.

nbp

Flashaholic
He hasn't posted anywhere but this thread since joining - it's just trolling at this point. Don't feed him anymore.

mellowhead

Enlightened
Well... I like to think that we can be bigger than labeling pure a troll just for expressing his opinion and being upset about his experience. I would hope that he continues to explore what CPF has to offer, and be able to offer some positive contributions back to the community.

pure

Newly Enlightened
He hasn't posted anywhere but this thread since joining - it's just trolling at this point. Don't feed him anymore.

Im no troll, and cant believe your attitude! Never posted before but would read what other people posted on this forum. It was valuable info.

Since buying my first edc LED light about a year ago, I have now become "hooked". Before that I was using old Maglite that put out about 10 lumens. The first one I bought was a Fenix PD20 and thought that was the bomb! Then I bought a Zebralight SC 52 and thought it was incredible for the amount of lumens it cranked out in such a small housing. But I had the urge to get something more powerful, so I bought an Armytek wizard, and was amazed by the lumens it gave out. Until the thing no longer worked properly. And yeah I get it, things break down but when a company states "no hassle 10 year warranty" and makes it a real hassle...

then I feel necessary to warn others. This is what forums are about? Im not here to bash Armytek or any other company. But when a company is not honest or sincere, you have to let others know.

So nbp I am no troll but just someone who wants to share their experience. I just hope you never have to use Amrytek's so called hassle free warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts