• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SF L 4 MINT NIB FINAL PRICE REDUCTION! *FLASHLIGHT STILL FOR SALE*MIX UP ON MY PART.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Note: light is not sold Mis-Communique. STILL UP FOR $ 105.00

Up for sale here is a mint, never used Surefire L4, box and papers as from Surefire

Price is $ $175.00. Price reduction to $150.00, FINAL PRICE REDUCTION $105.00. Light is mint, never used or carried kept in safe for many years, I will pay for USPS priority shipping to CONUS, Alaska and Puerto Rico. Will ship, out of country with Pay Pa onlyl, and you pay difference in Priority mail, and any insurance.

Great light to Mod.

Light has all, box, papers, batteries, lanyard, and stickers from Surefire.

We we reserve the right to sell whom we wish to. Once the light is the hands of the USPS, we are no longer responsible for it. You may buy insurance, however that is on you. I will pay for the priority mail shipping

PM for Pay Pal, Info. And for PP, this is an exchange for goods, and services, not a gift.

A beautiful L4. The wall of light lives!

Nice light for the SF collector, just perfect.

AND FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING!

Last edited:

Flyflash

Newly Enlightened
Re: SF L 4 MINT NIB PRICE REDUCTION!

I'm going to pass since it's not the old version. Good luck with your sale - 125 is a good price for a mint L4!

ms1496

Newly Enlightened
Re: SF L 4 MINT NIB PRICE REDUCTION!

Hi RedLED, do you happen to have a photo of the item in question and know what the rated output/runtime of your version is? They revised the model a few times and raised the output.

Last edited: