• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Shoppe is up. What would you like to see on the Sandwich Shoppe?

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
McClicky compatible tail switch for the mag D would be nice. There are many more dropins and upgrades available for the Mag D than the mag C so would sell better.

Ms_SS

Enlightened
Modamag did not make the MagClick for the Mag D because it cost more than double the Mag C cost. Buy a Mag C and try out the MagClick C

Ms_SS

Enlightened
Modamag did not make the MagClick for the Mag D because the parts cost more than double the Mag C price. Buy a Mag C and try out the MagClick C

Ms_SS

Enlightened
We are looking to buy some LEDs and optics now.

What diameter Carclo tri and/or quad optics do people want?

Can someone provide optics P/N, for which LED?

Any single LED optics? What size?

We will a couple bin of Cree XM-L and XP-G

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to see an Aleph head for an McR 18mm or 20mm reflector (black, please). Also, I'd like more of the Aleph 1.5X123 (1x17500) Power Pack-Black to be in stock. The inventory currently shows "0". You also need more of the McTC tail caps in black. I can't even find the listing on the site.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something that I've wanted to see lately: 10mm versions of the Mad Max series of driver boards as well as the BBNG drivers. Yes, I know, space constraints. I can work with a thicker driver if you end up having to add a second PCB for more real estate, but, I cannot use a 14mm board on a AAA light that has an OD of 14mm.

richpalm

Banned
Just get the modamag pts2 heatsinks back in stock! Also, a triple and quad XML 50mm optic would be nice. So would Ledil Boom reflectors for MC-E (they work with XML's) And for God's sake get updated LED's!! Like XM-L neutrals

Rich

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
P60 sized driver with output for XP-G (etc), max 1.5A with a decently low low, something like 20mA would be sweet. Prefer single Li-ion cell.

Cheers,
Nova

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
another +1 for small boards for single li-ions.
Something smaller than P60 would be welcome too. I see lots of lights with the 3-2-1-sos-strobe interface I'd love to see replaced.

I have a couple of old Arc LSs with FluPic drivers; he's retired, I don't know anything comparable available.

I'd quit paying attention for a while and nowadays I see mostly cheap drivers that don't seem all that reliable.

My first Shoppe M@g dropins are all still in use, mostly in cutdown miniminiM@gs with AA Li-ion cells, working fine.

The attention to efficiency and longevity really counts after quite a few years.