Shot Show 2007 Tickets.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not heard yet but for now I will assume that SureFire will be doing shotshow tickets this year.

If for some reason they do not I can be the backup source and make them available.

Lighthouse

Enlightened
Hi Jon,

Sent a PM, your queue is full, and attempted sending an E-Mail as well. Please PM or E-Mail me.

Thanks,
Lighthouse

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I am so slow.

The tickets are 15.00 plus I need to cover paypal fees. Is a round 16.00 fair? At the last show there were two places to pick up tickets. One was for exhibitors. These tickets will be in the exhibitors section. Don't send money at this time. I will ask for that on the 15th. By day I am taking care of legal stuff having to do with my father and by night I am filling orders so I don't when to deal with tickets until the 15th but I would like to start collecting the names now.

jbfla

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the effort in making this offer Jon. I'm in for 2 tickets. Will PayPal you when notified.

I'm really excited over being able to attend my first Shot Show. Looking forward to meeting you if possible.

jb

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, the list is forming now. I will not start collecting until the 15th or 16th. I am just getting the list now. I am going to need a name that matches your ID *drivers licence* When I am ready to collect I will make an announcement here.

Please get your name on the list here and so I can sort and get all these together on my email. Include this as one word in the title of the email
ShotShow2007

and include both CPF handle and name as it is on your ID [email protected]

I will compare the list here with the emails so no one will get left out.

jbfla
spyderknut 2
Tvodrd
Rothrandir

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
ShotShow2007

I understand that Surefire is not doing this this year and I understand their reason.

If you want a ticket.

Email me at [email protected] Have the name to be on the ticket just like it is on your drivers licence and also give me your CPF handle.

Then paypal 16.00 to [email protected]

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
JonSidneyB said:
I will compare the list here with the emails so no one will get left out.

jbfla
spyderknut 2
Tvodrd
Rothrandir

Is this list up to date? How is everyone else getting into the show? :confused:

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the opportunity of providing us tickets. PM's and email
sent regarding the details for payment/contact info/pick-up. Look to
hear back soon and again sir Thank you.

JonSidneyB said:
Sorry I am so slow.

The tickets are 15.00 plus I need to cover paypal fees. Is a round 16.00 fair? At the last show there were two places to pick up tickets. One was for exhibitors. These tickets will be in the exhibitors section. Don't send money at this time. I will ask for that on the 15th. By day I am taking care of legal stuff having to do with my father and by night I am filling orders so I don't when to deal with tickets until the 15th but I would like to start collecting the names now.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I want to attend, do I need to purchase tickets in advance to get in the door? Or, can I purchase tickets at the door? I am very interested in attending and I don't want to miss out.

-Goatee

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I have not been on CPF for awhile. I have been doing the 3 hour sleep a night thing lately and have not had the time to check back in here.

I am posting handles here that I have information on and tickets in for.
If you don't see your name don't panic. I am editing frequently to build the list.

TVODRD
Rothrandir
Foursevens
rycen x 2
Lighthouse x 5
Seery x 2
jbfla x2
Roberts

Jayke-awaiting paypal.
: ) > waiting for responce.
spyderknut - hurry up and check in.

I am going to close this out on the 27th.

Last edited:

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
:)>

Nope, you cannot get tickets at the door. You have to be a business buyer to see the exhibits or get in via a booth holder.

I happen to have a booth.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Having a booth lets Jon "Man-it" with as many people as he wants at $15 each after the 8? that come with the booth. For the last two years, Paul Kim/SureFire has provided tickets for "free!" Now we know what that action cost pk/Surefire! :bow: We ain't talking "chump change" for the two parties I had the privilige to attend! Nice thing with Jon's badges is that we can get in early and not have to wait until 9AM to enter like the rest of the gun store/sporting goods store/flashlight store/gun store buyers!!!!!!! SHOT is not a "public" show! Be there if you can, and check-in here for where the "Party's" will be!

Larry