SHOT show 2013 logistics

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to see everyone again.
Greta, KC, mrmom, bullseyebill and ms bullseyebill, billboe, stugatz, roth, eagle, gene and last but not least PK! (did I miss anyone?)
Cyclops we'll see you next in 2014!

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Interesting Video Finds Part 3

Is it me or is there a recurring theme here?

MrMom

Enlightened

MrMom

Enlightened
Epic slide show!!! Thanks for letting us re-live SS 2013. Please keep it online.

I uploaded the party pictures as a Photobucket album. If you want to display any of pictures here, you'll need to resize them to fit the forum requirements (800 pixels x 800 pixels) and rehost them. You're welcome to whichever pictures you like and I will consider removing specific pictures if you consider them unflattering or privacy encroachment. I culled a lot of pictures that weren't focused or framed properly. My camera needed a tad more light (ironic at a a party of and about lights :ironic: ) to focus better but the flash was just too overpowering (and leaves people seeing spots). Hope you like them! :)

Shore Power SHOT CPF Flashlight Party - slideshow

Edit: Sorry to say that slideshow doesn't work in PB's new beta mode. If you have a free or Pro account with PB, you can turn beta off and view the slideshow as intended. Beta mode will show you a page with thumbnails.