SHOT Show 2017

MrMom

Enlightened
I will be there - booth 20137. Although the show does not start until Tuesday, I set up on Monday morning and then there is a vender (supplier) show upstairs for the exhibitors and an NSSF get-together that evening. Other show nights are currently open. If someone organizes a get-together, let me know.

Henry.

Henry, It looks like that there will only be a scant few CPFers at the show. It is not like the old days.

What are the details of the NSSF get-together. We missed it last year as we found out about it during the event. Time, Location? NSSF member.

MrMom

Enlightened
Well crap. Guess I'll miss you guys. I'll see if we can get Mr Mom (you know, "Mom" and "Dad" annual reunion, lol) and a few other stalwarts together for a group dinner (maybe the Bellagio buffet thing again).

You will have to take time out of your busy schedule of booth babe photo ops. LOL

Perhaps we can celebrate Kelly's birthday?

Greta

Flashaholic
You will have to take time out of your busy schedule of booth babe photo ops. LOL

Perhaps we can celebrate Kelly's birthday?

I'm sad I won't get to do that with you guys this year... :( And as it turns out, KC and I are not going to be able to make it to Vegas at all. There is just too much going on and things that need to be taken care of before I head to Denver on Thursday. I just can't afford to go play in Vegas for a couple of days. This will be the first SHOT Show I've missed in... gosh, I can't remember! I think the last one I missed was the last time it wasn't in Vegas! :eek:oo:

StuGatz

Enlightened
I'm sad I won't get to do that with you guys this year... :( And as it turns out, KC and I are not going to be able to make it to Vegas at all. ...

Very sorry to hear that. Hopefully next year.

Well that's a bummer. One less booth babe this year. :D No worries - we'll catch you two in 2018.

Yeah that Brother.

As far as this year, it is happening...

20170116_002502.jpg

MrMom

Enlightened
We are in the show for setup. We ran into David Chow with his interesting transport mechanism.

Last edited:

LAtraffic

Newly Enlightened
It's possible but not really that easy for the general public to attend. You'd have to align yourself as a guest or member of a company.
Right on, thank you for the heads up. Some years ago I went to the Outdoor Retailer Convention (also not open to public), some of the two have overlapping companies. On the last day many of the suppliers would be willing to sell their product if you asked. I am wondering if something there is a similar atmosphere at SHOT?

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to admit, I enjoyed last years SHOT immensely... from right here at home, reading posts, downloading pics and videos. What a blast we had last year! No one remembers how out of control I was, thankfully. But the police report is still available from the clerk of courts and public records.