• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more - this run CLOSED

ChibiM

Enlightened
Re: Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

Did anyone get in touch with Sinner recently? He hasnt responded to my PMs on 2 different forums in the last few weeks (3+weeks).

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened

Did anyone get in touch with Sinner recently? He hasnt responded to my PMs on 2 different forums in the last few weeks (3+weeks).
Hi Marco, sincerely apologize for this. I may have missed the pm please send me an email at "[email protected]" that'll be much convenient for me to keep track.

I usually respond within an hour or some times the next morning, if you havent heard back from me in that time please donot hesitate to nudge me again, to my own design I can be a bit occupied sometimes.

ChibiM

Enlightened

Thanks Sinner for replying my PM!
appreciate that!

dcwilliams29id

Newly Enlightened

Can you do the EDC with the solid milled button in the rear like you have on your laser pointers?

Nicrod

Flashaholic

Can you do the EDC with the solid milled button in the rear like you have on your laser pointers?

Great question! I'd be interested to know this as well!
I think they would be a sweet touch to these hosts.

Nicrod

Flashaholic

Here we go, re-assembled ready for duty,
And I modified the pocket clip, by grinding off the tip, and then reshaped it, and stonewashed for about 1 hour.

22fcccae65e9b7a9af07a2fb69c947fd.jpg

26b15861f61da04b038b8d5cf043c08f.jpg

22ca59f7da54920012d18b51f56f14e3.jpg

092987afe0ec88cd2a051a6a34a61f59.jpg

25dffdbbb1fff4666b0e4be0f68730c7.jpg

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great work Nick!
Looks ALOT better!
Nicely done-

Thorn73

Newly Enlightened

Well this is my first post here and I finally gave in and ordered a custom light all at the same time. Got a ti 18350 coming and I can't wait to get it!!

gktii

Enlightened

Well this is my first post here and I finally gave in and ordered a custom light all at the same time. Got a ti 18350 coming and I can't wait to get it!!

Congrats! You're gonna love it...and way to begin your stay here at CPF! :thumbsup:

didi_1606

Newly Enlightened

Still waiting the copper 18350 here, btw gktii, how about making another youtube video, especially your copper one with patina if can [emoji3]

kadinh

Newly Enlightened
Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

Hey guys! I guess I'm late to the party.

After almost having my Mac's Tri-EDC lost/stolen this weekend, I'm looking for an alternative. The pricing doesn't make 100% sense to me in my head; could someone explain to me how the pricing works if I wanted:

- copper 18650 body ($95)
- XP-G2 S2-2B NW or XP-L V5-2A (don't know much about the XP-L; I like neutral tint emitters best) ($95)
- not sure about the driver, don't know the difference between the 2, but "max lumens" sounds like the road I would take... ($15)
- Ti pocket clip ($18)

With shipping ($16.50) my calculations show that the final total after shipping would be $239.50. Is that correct? If so, that's a heck of a deal for a Cu custom made light.

Also, does anybody have a pic comparing the 18350 and 18650 light sizes and what length the 18650 is overall? I would greatly appreciate answers to all these ?s. THX!

Last edited:

Flash-O-Maniac

Newly Enlightened

Just received my Sinner Titanium XC. Wow what a nice light. Awesome machining, beautiful looking light with the titanium/copper contrast. But what surprised me was how bright this light is and what a beautiful beam it throws. I ordered it with the Max Lumens Fet Driver, and the XPLs. I have several modded quad lights with XPG2s, XPLs etc, and this one, even as a triple and not a quad, is the brightest of them all. Thanks for a great light.

Last edited:

kadinh

Newly Enlightened

Just received my Sinner Titanium XC. Wow what a nice light. Awesome machining, beautiful looking light with the titanium/copper contrast. But what surprised me was how bright this light is and what a beautiful beam it throws. I ordered it with the Max Lumens Fet Driver, and the XPLs. I have several modded quad lights with XPG2s, XPLs etc, and this one, even as a triple and not a quad, is the brightest of them all. Thanks for a great light.

And you didn't post pictures?!

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ready to purchase one of these, what is the wait time for an 18350 light?
OK PAYPAL incoming. Here's what I am ordering:

Titanium 18350 Tri-EDC host - $95.00
Light Engine - Upgrade to XP-L V5-2A De-dome/Warm - $130.00
Driver - A17DD-S08 FET - $15.00
Pocket Clip "D" - Titanium - $18.00
Shipping (tracked/insured) - $16.50

$274.50 PayPal SENT

Last edited:

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the payment, I will update you when it is ready to ship. Current turnaround time is 2-3 weeks but I am quite sure you'll have it before then..

Thanks..