• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more - this run CLOSED

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

Ok I did take it back apart and centered the optics. Much better now. It was my fault for sure.
As far as the "head gap" lol the head does fit flush on the other side as well as the tail cap fits flush on that side, but on the other side the tail and head have a gap so I believe it's in the body and not the head or tail.

These are some of the difference between my Cu & Ti host.
Please do not take this as a criticism; I just to share my experiences with these 2 wonderful host from a wonderful person.

IMG_20150331_095023.jpg

The different switch assembly (and internals) & the size of the bezel that exposes the triple optic are different.
The Cu host has a wider diameter than the Ti host.

IMG_20150331_095325.jpg

The Cu host is a wee bit shorter than the Ti host & the clip on the Ti host are a wee bit slanted.

I do have the same problem with you as well, when I match the wrong side of the battery tube to the bezel & tail-cap; the sides won't be flushed.
However as long as I match them correctly, it is not an issue for me.
The Ti host has seen daily action & I absolutely love it.

Best Regards,
Kang Jonathan

Last edited:

greenadam29

Newly Enlightened

Just got mine!!! First light with XPL LED's. Such an awesome size. I have it here next to an 18350 prometheus alpha. Threw on a mcgizmo etched clip for looks. My steel flame clips fits as well. Thanks Sinner!

536e162a4cacd1871fa66bd8a8bcd3a8.jpg
619f2c00971c0cd9eb4926f953abb6ee.jpg
eb3f7678b10e15fe8bcba3d4bc8d3218.jpg

indadark

Newly Enlightened

Tried to buy one but my PP wasn't being accepted.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I used some glow paint on the triple board, but it cooked into a rubber and cooked off a bit :) so I pulled it all back off. My Cu triple has the XPG2's (Neutral) and the KD 3.04a driver... I set the driver to just LMH tonight (deleted the strobe modes). normally its used in shorter runs, but tonight I left it on for a while to see how hot it would get... it was definitely getting hot, but never got too bad. no turbo timer drop-down :) it was warm clear to the tail.... :)

Vesper

Enlightened

Great pics. Thanks for all the photos. Hmmm, but now I want one of each.

Description mentions "off-time memory". Is this just your standard memory feature or does it revert to a default (I'm hoping) after being off for a while?

Last edited:

oneinthaair

Enlightened

Any body have the XPL dedomed willing to take beam shots?

gktii

Enlightened

Just received. I'm absolutely blown away at the quality of this light. I wasn't sure what to expect. But I haven't been this pleased with a purchase in a long time. Incredible value for what you get here. I'm placing my order now, for a copper 18650, and a brass 18350. And maybe even a ti version. They are just that good.
IMG_6129 by gktii1001,
IMG_6130 by gktii1001,
IMG_6131 by gktii1001,
IMG_6132 by gktii1001,
IMG_6134 by gktii1001,
IMG_6135 by gktii1001,

greenadam29

Newly Enlightened

Just received. I'm absolutely blown away at the quality of this light. I wasn't sure what to expect. But I haven't been this pleased with a purchase in a long time. Incredible value for what you get here. I'm placing my order now, for a copper 18650, and a brass 18350. And maybe even a ti version. They are just that good.
IMG_6129 by gktii1001,
IMG_6130 by gktii1001,
IMG_6131 by gktii1001,
IMG_6132 by gktii1001,
IMG_6134 by gktii1001,
IMG_6135 by gktii1001,

Great pics! Now I think I'm gonna have to get a copper one too but don't know if I should wait for trit slots. By the way has anyone had success installing glow in the head (I saw one that didn't a couple posts back)or know what would be the best adhesive?

gktii

Enlightened

i was thinking of doing the same thing with the trit slots...but i'm not certain at what point he'll be able to do them. At least that's what i got from my last email with him. So i couldn't wait any longer..just had to have this beauty...And trit slots would've been a bonus, but i like it pretty well the way it is...i'll just order another one when/if the opportunity arises...

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just received today two EXCEPTIONAL pieces from Sinner: a Copper Tri-EDC with triple XP-L 4000K and a Ti triple Nichia 219b. Both with FET driver.
OooohMG!!! One has to see and feel the quality of these custom lights to believe!!! They just deliver everything you can expect from a custom light! And at a very reasonable price. Craftsmanship is a-OK (few hair thin marks which I kind of like, it shows it's a custom..) and communicating with Sinner has been very easy. First time I received my order, Cu Triple, one led was dead.. Sinner responded quickly and had me shipped the light to a domestic US address. A couple weeks later, two lights showed up at my door (I had to pull the trigger on another Ti Tri-EDC, after seeing the quality of the Cu!)
There are no words to qualify Sinner's work. OUTSTANDING would be understated. All I can say is THANK YOU Sinner for producing such wonderful gems!

Last edited:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jmayot, lights look great! How's the weight difference between the two? I have a Ti and thinking about ordering a copper.

oneinthaair

Enlightened

Great pics! Now I think I'm gonna have to get a copper one too but don't know if I should wait for trit slots. By the way has anyone had success installing glow in the head (I saw one that didn't a couple posts back)or know what would be the best adhesive?

I have glow in mine, the previous owner did it. Not as perfect as I like but it works.

I also dedomed my XPG2 today, now I have new optics coming in to see what I like best

oneinthaair

Enlightened
Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

XPG2 dedomed 10507 Carlco

Med 25 feet

High 25 feet

Turbo

Turbo
Power polls are 40 feet red barn 100 feet

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jmayot, lights look great! How's the weight difference between the two? I have a Ti and thinking about ordering a copper.

Ti weighs about 4 ounces with 16350 IMR AW battery. Cu is much heavier, 6oz with same battery. I think if you go with high output XP-L, Cu is what you need, heat is a big factor here. It looks BRIGHT an does not get too hot. Nichia is ok with Ti.. Not hot at all.. It's not as bright but tint is greaaaaat! That's just my experience but it really worked for me. My advice: get two so you can compare and enjoy how fantastic these tri-EDCs are..

greenadam29

Newly Enlightened

Hey does anyone recommend someone to install glow? Any help is appreciated I could do it myself with the right guidance (i think lol). By the way I see in a recent post how the majority of glow is blue and theres small green spots. Is there a special way to acheive that? I'd like to do something similar. Im pretty new to this incase you cant tell.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

The easiest way is to get one of gunga's glow stickers and install it under the optic. I have had his glow stickers in all of my Tri lights and they look great and don't cause a mess.

You can take it up a notch and get an optic drilled for trits installed with a glass lens

PS09

Enlightened

This morning I got my 18350 Tri-EDC with Nichia 219b and FET driver!!! Fit and finish are top notch and on turbo is a wall of light!!!! Now I need another Sinner Tri-EDC with a XP-L V5-2A dedomed,neutral/warm tint and Nanjg-105c 3.0a driver.About the host I'm very undecided between another one in Ti or one in Cu.

oneinthaair

Enlightened

Can we get the driver with no memory? Always start on moon light.