Skilhunt (ESKTE) H150 Headlamp review

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
I'm still working through my backlog, next up:

The H150 is a compact headlamp flashlight with a floody beam with excellent colour rendition. It runs on a single included 14500 battery, or a regular AA battery. Here is how it compares to larger 18650-based sibling, the H300:
H150-H300-2.png

And how it compares when run on AA (NiMH):
H150-14500-AA-2.png

Check out my full review above for more details.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Very nice review regarding a light from a very underrated company.

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Awesome! Glad you are doing some AA lights. This one is very popular and hard to beat the regulation.
Yeah, this is the first AA light I've tested since my return. Those runtimes will come in handy as a baseline for any future ones that cross my desk. :)

Very nice review regarding a light from a very underrated company.
Agreed. I used this light a lot during work/renovations on my new home, and I really like the beam. It was only once that I needed to break out the H300 for extended runtime (a large painting job with limited natural light). I much preferred using the lighter H150.

Skilhunt does seem to be an under-rated maker - I'm glad to see there's some well-deserved interest in this model.

I carry my H150 literally everywhere I go in my wallet. I keep another EDC light in my pocket, but it's nice to have a magnetic AA work light with insane regulation.
Well said. I keep this light out on my desk, as my new go-to headlamp.