• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sky Lumen (SOLD) / Fenix UC35 (withdrawn) / Doberman Pro (SOLD)..

SOLD.
SECOND PRICE REDUCTION / Sky Lumen XXI - Compact SBT90.2 Thrower.

Now Offered at US$100 US$85 US$75
Catch and release. Light was purchased in March 2021. The light has about twenty minutes of cumulative runtime while I became familiar with the light and the various modes, but otherwise it has never been carried or used. There are no scratches or blemishes on this light whatsoever. This light is literally too bright on the highest settings (4,800 lumens) for my original intended use, and after thinking through several other potential use scenarios, I've concluded that it's better for the light to belong to someone who wants or has a use for an insanely bright 21700 cylinder pocket light, than for me to hold onto it, against the chance that one day I might need it.

Specifications. SBT90.2 emitter, producing 4,800 lumens at 70,000 lux at the highest setting. 5700K color temperature; no discernable tint shift. Mode memory. Light accepts 21700 or 18650 cells. (I recommend using an adapter sleeve with an 18650 to avoid battery rattle, but the light will operate with the smaller diameter cell just fine without one).

Programming. The light features a VN4 programmable driver, featuring eight separate mode groups, with multiple programmable outputs in each group, resulting in more customizable output choices than the law allows. Light has a royal blue tail cap (with a nifty Sky Lumen‑branded wrist lanyard included at no extra cost). The programming instructions are included with the light.

Warranty. The light comes with Sky Lumen's transferrable extended warranty that expires March 10, 2023; a photo of the extended warranty card is attached, and the original will be tucked safely inside the box.

U.S. Shipping Included. Light is offered at $100 $75, U.S. priority mail shipping is included - what a deal!!! Tracking number will be sent via private message immediately following delivery of shipping box to the USPS. International mail outside of the U.S. will necessarily be extra, with the cost depending on the destination. Contact me via private message or private conversation for international shipping information. International shipping without insurance is expressly at the buyer's risk. Please note that as of the date this offer is posted international package delivery to Russia is not available (Извините товарищи / Izvinite tovarich). First "I'll take it" followed by timely receipt of funds to PayPal gets the light.

PXL_20220829_043650363.jpg
PXL_20220829_043722143.jpg
PXL_20220829_043623054.jpg

WITHDRAWN.
SECOND PRICE REDUCTION / Fenix UC35 (v 1.0) / Internally rechargeable 960 lumen light.
Now Offered at
US$65 US$55 US$45
New in box. Light received as a gift; never carried or used. Approximately 30 minutes cumulative runtime while I became familiar with the light; it was then gently placed into climate-controlled storage, where it has been quietly resting since Christmas 2016. There are no scratches or blemishes on this light whatsoever. This is a rugged duty light: if you want something versatile and reliable and don't need the extra 40 lumens available with the UC35 (v 2.0), you might consider this version and save yourself the extra $25 or so it will cost you to get version 2.0.

Specifications. Cree XM-L2 (U2) emitter; 960 lumens on the highest setting; 6000K color temperature; no discernable tint shift. Approximately 10,000 candela on the Turbo setting (per Fenix). Mode memory. Light accepts 18650 cells or two 3-volt CR123 primary cells. It will accept the longer Fenix 3200 mAh li‑ion cell. It will NOT accept 2x16340 cells…you'll blow the control circuit if your input voltage exceeds 6.0 volts. Fenix-brand batteries are internally rechargeable using micro USB; I have no information as to whether other brands of li-ion cells are internally rechargeable. All original parts are included. A fresh Fenix 18650 battery is included, however it's not the original cell (which would be six years old by now).

Output levels and runtimes per Fenix are:
  • Eco - 14 lumens (150h)
  • Low - 50 lumens (38h)
  • Medium - 180 lumens (9h 15min)
  • High - 480 lumens (2h 40min)
  • Turbo - 960 lumens (1h 30min)

U.S. Shipping Included. Light is offered at $65 $45, U.S. priority mail shipping is included. Tracking number will be sent via private message immediately following delivery of shipping box to the USPS. International mail outside of the U.S. will necessarily be extra, with the cost depending on the destination. Contact me via private message or private conversation for international shipping information. International shipping without insurance is expressly at the buyer's risk. Please note that as of the date this offer is posted international package delivery to Russia is not available (Извините товарищи / Izvinite tovarich). First "I'll take it" followed by timely receipt of funds to PayPal gets the light.

PXL_20220829_043937043.jpg
PXL_20220829_044009788.jpg

SOLD.
SECOND PRICE REDUCTION / ArmyTek Doberman Pro XP-L-Hi.

Now Offered at US$55 US$45 US$35
New in box: light received as a gift; never carried or used. Approximately 30 minutes cumulative runtime while I became familiar with the light; it was then gently placed into storage, where it has been quietly resting since October 2016. There are no scratches or blemishes on this light whatsoever. This is a rugged thrower, 1,100 OTF lumens at 24,600 candela. Body diameter is a standard one inch, making it an excellent weapon light. (ArmyTek advertises the light as able to withstand the recoil of a 12‑gauge shotgun…no word however on whether the tester used 2.75 inch or 3-inch magnum rounds.)

Specifications. Cree XP-L emitter; 1,100 lumens on the highest setting; 6000K color temperature; no discernable tint shift. 24,600 candela on the Turbo setting (per ArmyTek)…you'll clearly see what's downrange of this light. Mode memory.

Light accepts multiple cells and voltages:

• 1-18650 li-ion cell
  • 2-18350 li-ion cells
  • 2-CR123 3.0 volt primary cells
  • 2-16340 li-ion cells.

Output levels and runtimes per ArmyTek are:
  • Firefly - 2 lumens (18 days)
  • Main 1 (Low) - 70 lumens (48h)
  • Main 2 (Medium) – 200 lumens (8h 30min)
  • Main 3 (High) - 440 lumens (3h 30min)
  • Max (Turbo) – 1,100 lumens (1h 30min)
  • Strobe – 10 Hz (3h)

Warranty. The light comes with ArmyTek's 10-Year Warranty. The light was acquired by me by gift in October 2016, so the warranty will expire on or about October 2026. The warranty is fully transferrable and attaches to the light, not the original buyer.

U.S. Shipping Included. Light is offered at $55 $35, U.S. priority mail shipping is included. Tracking number will be sent via private message immediately following delivery of shipping box to the USPS. International mail outside of the U.S. will necessarily be extra, with the cost depending on the destination. Contact me via private message or private conversation for international shipping information. International shipping without insurance is expressly at the buyer's risk. Please note that as of the date this offer is posted international package delivery to Russia is not available (Извините товарищи / Izvinite tovarich). First "I'll take it" followed by timely receipt of funds to PayPal gets the light.

PXL_20220829_043824864.jpg
PXL_20220829_043855187.jpg
PXL_20220829_043907102.jpg

Thanks for looking. I hope these find a good home with someone who can use 'em.

Attachments

• PXL_20220829_043907102.jpg
    PXL_20220829_043907102.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
There appears to be a small conflict between the thread and a conversation, concerning what appears to be an ambiguity in priority of posting.

I'll sort this out via the conversation feature, to ensure that I honor the purchase offer that was first in time. I hope to have the responders intent sorted out by COB Tuesday (assuming the posters schedules allow them to reply without too much delay).

Last edited:
I sent a PM stating I will take it, then moments later remembered I should post here as well. Both should be time stamped at 9/25/22 at 6:08 pm PST. If there's another buyer who called it earlier than I did, no worries. 😃

OK, I've checked with the two bidders, and confirmed the time stamps. Mr. Ed posted Sunday at 5:39 p.m. Eastern Time; Scalpel_Ninja posted at 9:08 p.m. Eastern Time (6:08 p.m. Pacific Time). And although that's a time difference of only three hours, I'm compelled to honor forum norms and confirm that Mr. Ed's purchase commitment is first in time.

That noted, I very much appreciate the interest expressed by both members.

Conversation updates confirming this outcome will be sent to both members shortly.

Thanks for bearing with me while I double-checked the messages.

Last edited: