• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Small Black Friday Fun 2015 - All Ready To Ship

star_c_star

Enlightened
#15 will be the perfect complement to my Fiat Lux Olight SR95vn XR70, which is a super floodlight with over 10K lumens. #15 is "Fiat Lux TM36vnM Lite + Brightest sample with whitest tint and perfect focus", with around 1 million candela.

So a super floodlight plus a super thrower, both Fiat Luxes! While dog walking, I can either illuminate an entire block, or disintegrate a few square feet (or both if I carry both lights).

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
#15 will be the perfect complement to my Fiat Lux Olight SR95vn XR70, which is a super floodlight with over 10K lumens. #15 is "Fiat Lux TM36vnM Lite + Brightest sample with whitest tint and perfect focus", with around 1 million candela.

So a super floodlight plus a super thrower, both Fiat Luxes! While dog walking, I can either illuminate an entire block, or disintegrate a few square feet (or both if I carry both lights).

I was kinda hoping noone buy this one...

apisdorf

Newly Enlightened
Could you possibly post a picture of #8? In fact, I'm not even sure what #8 is! :)

star_c_star

Enlightened
Sorry Vinh, but I couldn't resist! Its also my first Tiny Monster.

PayPal sent, now I can go back to sleep.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
'
You don't ever buy anything cheap huh?

:) Not really, I do have a few TubeVns. Though I've been eyeing one of these 6XPVns for a while...
Hmm... Think I've made a purchase almost every sale, yup?
My humble contribution to the Vinh modding industry. :D

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats everyone, I lost out on the two I was after, guess I'll wait for the next sale and see what vinh cooks up between now and then. :twothumbs