Small torch recommendations

Chadders

Newly Enlightened
Hi all I'm looking for a new torch for work I need something small that I can clip to my work jacket so I've been looking at the fenix E18R as this seems to fit the bill unless anyone can recommend anything better that's around the same size ?
Thanks

Chadders

Newly Enlightened
I knew someone was gonna ask this
so the torch would be clipped to my jacket to illuminate myself while working and also used for searching for things at say 100 meters ish and looking were I'm going etc and illuminating a work area say for changing a tyre or working on a vehicle needs to be weatherproof and not to bulky or heavy as its attached to my jacket budget around £100

fulee9999

Enlightened
flashlights that are good for spotting things at 100 yards while also usable at close proximity aren't really in the realm of possibilities with our current tech. the Streamlight Protac 90 is a great body light nonetheless.

Chadders

Newly Enlightened
Being realistic its probably 25 meters or less and I need just a straight one that I can point downwards due to me working in live traffic lanes so as not to dazzle it needs to be short in length as I wear other bits of kit and my current one is too long at 100mm so gets in the way the E18R is only 60mm

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Wurkkos TS10 is tiny, like really small. But it is a 14500 lights, so runtimes will be limited. Which is going to be true for all small 14500/16340 lights.

Next size up will be an 18650 light. And you really can't go wrong with a Convoy S2+. Nice choice of emitters and tints and a programmable driver so you can get it suit what you need.

For compact 18650s, I also really like the Manker MC01:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
looking at the fenix E18R as this seems to fit the bill unless anyone can recommend anything better that's around the same size ?
Sofirn SC21 Mini
EP1kNYj.jpg

same size, weight, battery size, tailmagnet, as the Fenix,

SC21 Mini has a better color rendering LED, plus built in charging, plus button locator light,
on sale for about $20.

this Not a complicated Anduril light,

Im Not talking about the SC21 Pro, nor the Wurkkos TS10… (those are aficionado lights, for people that read manuals and enjoy multi clic programming, not the OP on a jobsite)

The SC21 Mini is just a simple 5 mode clicky.. with excellent output regulation.
Choice of body colors, and also choice of LED Color Temperatures..

here is a review