• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Benchmade 710-D2

Rossymeister

Enlightened
Hello CPF, :wave:

Ive got a Benchmade 710-D2 that im looking to get rid of. Ive replaced the plastic backspacer with stainless standoffs. Action feels smooth and centering looks perfect. Ive personally found that a 4 inch blade is too large for what i need it for. Some staining on the d2 is present. Some flitz or mothers mag polish will take care of it though. Will need a sharpening when you receive it.

FullSizeRender-13.jpg

FullSizeRender-14.jpg

FullSizeRender-15.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3056.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

Used but not abused!

Im looking to receive $95.00 Shipped! (USA and 18+ only please)

------------------------------------------------------------------
-PayPal Only (No Echecks Please)
-First "I Will Take It" Takes Precedence Over PM.
-Please Note That All Sales Are Final. I Will PM Delivery Confirmation Number When The Items Have Shipped. Please Allow Up To 72 Hours For Your Item To Ship, I Work Very Long Days And Have To Find Time To Make It To The P.O.

All The Best! :wave:

~deicide~

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Benchmade 710-D2

The 705 and 710 were the first of Benchmade's Axis models and both absolute classics in both design and function. Very good all around daily carry knife. They really do feel great in the hand.

tbenedict

Enlightened

Darn good price, always wanted to try their D2. I just picked up a 3550 or I would be all over it.

scooter3n

Newly Enlightened

"Some staining on the d2 is present. Some flitz or mothers mag polish will take care of it though."

Any chance we can get a picture of the other side of the blade? Great price for classic pocket knife with my favorite blade steel.
scooter3n

Rossymeister

Enlightened

Been out of town over the weekend.

One last price drop to $75.00 Shipped!

scooter3n

Newly Enlightened

BM 710-D2 arrived today. Quickly shipped! Condition as described and depicted. First 710 ever handled, expected it to be bigger from chatter and reviews. Perfect smaller backup EDC, compared to my BM 275, which is sized perfectly for my paws. Thank you ~Decide~
scooter3n
Sold and Shipped!

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Yeah they're definitely not a big knife if you're carrying military or larger hunting knives or out in the country every day and they'll never stand in for a Trailmaster, but for what they are, hard to beat!