• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Haiku XP-G - PRICE DROP

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay
I spent way too much money on another hobby last night. Unfortunately, I have to pay for it partially from my flashlight fund. This Haiku was getting virtually no use and has to go. I originally got it from Don with an AA pak when he first made them available a couple of years ago. It has since lived its life with the current 123 pak on a shelf in my office. I am selling it with the 123 pak, but if you would prefer the AA pak, I can switch them for an additional $20. I've looked it over very closely and it looks just like it did when I first received it. Don always claims that there may be machine marks, but I don't see any and there certainly aren't any marks from use because it didn't get any.

I'm pricing this for a quick sale as I need the funds yesterday. $400 $380 with the 123 pak as shown, or $420 $400 with the original AA pak. If you need pics of the AA pak, let me know.

HaikuSide.jpg

HaikuClip.jpg

HaikuFront.jpg

HaikuTail.jpg

HaikuLE.jpg

HaikuXPG.jpg

The fine print: First to state an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread wins. CONUS only please. Feel free to PM me with any questions, and I'll try to answer as quickly as I can. Shipping is free:I'll send your light via USPS with delivery confirmation. (Sadly, insurance isn't free, so if you want to make sure it's safe after it leaves my hands at the post office, please be sure to purchase insurance at $2 per $100 and let me know you've done so). I take Paypal, and you'll be my best friend if you use cash Paypal.

Last edited:

impreza515

Newly Enlightened
Is the AA pack 2x battery? Same brightness as the 123? Can you send pics to my SN @yahoo.com
Thanks! Ryan

Texas Made

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Haiku XP-G - PRICE DROP

I'll take it (with 123 pack)! Please send pp address!

Last edited:

Dog Chaser

Enlightened
On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay
Re: FS: Haiku XP-G - PRICE DROP

Looks like this one is SPF. Thanks Texas Made.

Truth be told I painted myself in something of a corner with my "Fine Print". I received a number of PM's asking for a price to include the AA pak. This probably would have been my preference, except it would have left me with a spare head and no body. Since this one is SPF, I will start another sales thread for the AA light later today. Texas Made, PM coming at you. Thanks CPF.