• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Yet Another Price Drop"

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Another Price Drop"

Thanks Griff, very much appreciated!!! I would really like to find my baby a new home. Lets try a drop to $649.00 shipped:huh:. (IMHO) This is really a Very Good Price.

curtispdx

Enlightened
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Yet Another Price Dro

PM sent.

curtispdx

Enlightened
Re: FS: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Yet Another Price Dro

Can't. Resist. Any. Longer. (Don't tell my wife.)

:paypal:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Curtis,

Paypal received and Thank You!!! I'll get it shipped out today and PM you the DC#. I really think you are going to like this beauty of a light. Thanks Again!!!:twothumbs

Cheers,
Steve
Can't. Resist. Any. Longer. (Don't tell my wife.)

:paypal:

curtispdx

Enlightened
Re: SOLD: Led Zeppelin's MZOX-4 (Warm White) with a RPM Ti Bezel "Yet Another Price D

I got it a few days ago and it's AMAZING.

Thanks, Steve!

weklund

Enlightened

Hi Curtis,

Paypal received and Thank You!!! I'll get it shipped out today and PM you the DC#. I really think you are going to like this beauty of a light. Thanks Again!!!:twothumbs

Cheers,
Steve

Hi Steve
Trying to send you a PM. Your box is full.
Thanks.....:devil: