• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): McGizmo XR-19C Long Clip light

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS/WTT: McGizmo XR-19C Long Clip light - another drop

Thanks Chance - I was hoping maybe people had gotten a bit back from Uncle Sam and could go for it.

Anyway - The price can't go any lower. If it doesn't sell by the end of the weekend I am going to withdraw it for now - maybe some mods to spark up the performance would help it find some more interested parties. Not likely to see it for this price again. :ironic:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

This a ton of Ti at a great price! Somebody has got to pick this light up, you won't be sorry.

:)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow....$550 seems like a good price! Any chance of an XML Mod and what would it cost? I have a Makai or a Sun Drop both with 2x123 paks sporting XML LEDs one 3v three stage from McGizmo and one 6v single stage from DatiLED. I really want to add this one to my collection and I will work out something with you!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I picked up the Lunasol 20 and I want to use your C Pak for a Fyrstormer Centauri Mod and use your XR 19 with the PD Pak from the Lunasol so please let me know about modding the XR 19 or possible trades or send me your PayPal address. Thanks Karl

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl - replying to your PM now. For some reason I never got an email that you had posted - maybe due to the downtime experienced yesterday. Anyway - pm on its way.

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice buy karl! congratulations to both of you.
The XR-19 is one of my favorite EDCs,mated with a PD pak makes for great one handed twisty action....I think i'll EDC mine today:)