• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McLux Ti Lunasol

Dutch

Enlightened
I know. I'm a dirty rotten scoundrel for making $60. What a terrible threat to the market value! :D

Yes. You are the Pablo Escobar of flashlights!:D

Aside from that, you are one of the best guys to deal with on the planet!

And I'm not even lookin' for any favors or anything!

Your Pal,
Dutch

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
AWTYD, great light at a very reasonable price. :thumbsup: Hmmm :thinking: ..... Do I have to PayPal my $0.02 for that??? :eek: I`m keepin it! :nana:

Take care! :wave:
Me :grin2:

Charles, Dutch, Ken, Donn, LL, thanks fellas. One of the reasons a guy sells cheap is the simple self-serving need of a fast sale, and that certainly crossed my mind when pricing. But I also thought it would be good for someone to get this at close to the original price, since, after all, the "original price" was just a week ago. In any case, this one's in the air, literally, as it's on the way Express to Thailand as we speak. PLT will have this on Wednesday, and that ain't too bad. :D Still lovin' my Lunasol (first run) - it's been EDC'd since I got it a few weeks ago. Kinda dorky. OK, REAL dorky: I have been carrying the Lunasol in one front suit pants pocket and my true EDC, a Ti PD-S, in the other front suit pocket. Just a fear of leaving these in the car, I guess. :thinking: Anyway, Don sure makes awesome stuff. Can't wait to see what he thinks up next. :twothumbs