• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Mr.Bulk NexNeedle 5w white SE Collectors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mr.Bulk NexNeedle 5w white SE Collectors!

Not to jump in were i don't belong but I'd like a little clarity here myself. Twice this week i've run into similiar situations selling items. The first persone said "i have a question" or "i'm interested. and then the second person say's "i'll take it" I've sold to the "i'll take it" thinking i was doing the right thing and both times i had some explaining to do to the other parties. Like i said i know i have no buisiness in this thread, i'd just like to know.
jimmy

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

jimmy- if you don't specify any sale terms I'd say you are obligated to field questions for "interested" parties. Well, perhaps not "obligated" but I think it would be the proper thing to do. If you have clearly stated terms on the offered merchandise, then I would say that it's up to the buyer to honor them.

Peter

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

I must say it appears Britt did okay here. We are not attorneys and should not have to fill out a half page of post brimming with stipulations and terms and conditions. Especially for a $39 item. "Plain vanilla" seems pretty plain to me - it means with "no toppings".

"I'll take it pending some questions through PM..."

"Pending" is defined as "Not yet decided or settled; awaiting conclusion or confirmation." - this was the primary (no. 1) definition according to an on-line DICTIONARY.

Can't we all just get along? It's only a 39-buck flashlight (and Thanks Britt for devaluing my work!)... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gee whiz, b2p! I explained this to you adequately via PM, why did you have to make it such a big deal?

You wanted me to take photos of the scratches and show you brightness comparisons with other lights...there was no way your "I'll take it" was anything more than "give me more information and maybe I'll buy it".

You're just behaving like a sore loser.

Xochi, you really shouldn't be commenting here, this is not a discussion thread.

I will be blocking both of you so I won't see any posts from you in the future and won't be able to respond.

Rick, your light was mailed via USPS Priority, Insured with DC at about 2000 tonight. Enjoy your NexNeedle.

Peter, thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Raggie, thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Charlie, thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Sorry to sell short on the NexNeedle. I'll try to make it up if I put a LH up on Ebay.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Britt's post was clear, Rick complied...

Words to perspective buyers: please refresh yourself on the B/S/T Forums, CPF policies & consequences. Chill & keep the beligerent tone's down (ya' know that "baiting language" and the like). Keep in mind you all are free to use "PRIVATE PMS, EMAILS, Cheers N Jeers". The B/S/T Forums are for "Buying, Selling, & Trading"...Thank you!

Stick a fork in this thread, it's done!

oldtimer

Enlightened

Oh good. He doesn't see this. But LOL.. he says that everyone is allowed to leave their comments with the exception of Xochi.. the one person that's brave enough to not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/knight.gif .

Why don't you mark the thread as 'sold' and keep brining this topic up? Not really doing anything hey? That's unless you wanted people to continuously reaffirm your view so you'll feel better about yourself. I wouldn't be getting PMs from people that they're behind me if they felt that my cause wasn't justified. The matter is not the $40 light, but your lack of consideration and respect.

Yes.. block everyone who disagrees with you.. IGNORANCE thy name is Britt! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Let's just stop this bickering everyone ok? Heck, I don't even need an explanation. You keep on doing whatever the heck you were doing and I'll happily take my business elsewhere.

oldtimer

Enlightened

Oops sorry. I didn't see the previous post. But that was my last.

Empath

Flashaholic

Please read the following carefully, regarding what takes place in the Underground, b2p.

<font color="red">The single most important rule of this forum is very simple... just like Las Vegas... what happens there, stays there. DO NOT bring discussions or personal issues or feelings from the Underground to CPF. You will be given one warning here on CPF to edit your post and/or attitude. Don't argue with the moderator or administrator who warns you. Just do as you're told. If you ignore the warning, you will be banned from CPF. </font>

Please remove anything from your posting that is in violation of those rules. This is your warning.

Edit: Thank you, sir

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Actually, I haven't figured out how to block you kids, yet.

b2p, don't be bringing anything from the underground up here. That's a definite no no.

Sorry, I don't know you and your handle is only vaguely familiar.

Sigman, thank you and please lock this if that's ok with you.

Britt

Empath

Flashaholic

We can't lock it yet, Britt. b2p needs a chance to edit something first.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you, Empath. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.