• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Nailbender P60 w/ Solarforce - Great condition - 2 are High CRI

olumen

Newly Enlightened
Selling three separate P60 style flashlights all with different Nailbender drop-ins (Customlites.com). I purchased these back at the beginning of 2014 and they have been mostly on the shelf the whole time. $10 shipping to continental USA via USPS Priority. Will use PayPal. I also have 18650 batteries. Total of four. Two batteries for an additional $5 ($10 for all 4). If you buy all three lights you'll get free shipping and two batteries at no charge.

P60 / Cree XM-L2 90+ High CRI | Solarforce L2P (hidden tail-switch, crenelated bezel | $39
Reflector Finish: Orange Peel
Module Levels 2.8-6 volt: 4 level

P60 / Cree XPG2 90+ CRI | Solarforce L2N (exposed tail-switch, smooth bezel | $29
Reflector Finish: Smooth Finish
Module Levels 2.8-6 volt: 4 level

P60 / Cree XRE Q45B | Solarforce L2N (exposed tail-switch, smooth bezel | $19
Reflector Finish: Smooth Finish
Module Levels 2.8-6 volt: 4 Level

I'm consolidating my collection. The Cree XM-L2 is the most pleasing warm High CRI LED I've owned. It's gonna be sad to see it go. Perfect to use with an 18650. The XPG2 is great to use with CR123 at 100%. The XRE is a nice thrower.

Bottom is XM-L2, top is XRE.

XML2

XML2

XPG2

XPG2

XRE

XRE

Last edited:

olumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: PRICE DROP! Nailbender P60 w/ Solarforce hosts - Great condition - 2 are High

Price drop bump. Lowered the price by $10 for each one.

Last edited:

olumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: PRICE DROP! Nailbender P60 w/ Solarforce hosts - Great condition - 2 are High

Bump. Price lowered $6 each.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***2nd price drop*** Nailbender P60 w/ Solarforce - Great condition - 2 are High

Nice! Too bad I just put one of these together myself haha.

olumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: ***2nd price drop*** Nailbender P60 w/ Solarforce - Great condition - 2 are High

Bump. Might also sell a charger with this kit. I'll include all the 18650 batteries if someone buys all three flashlights. Possibly throw in some cr123.

david57strat

Enlightened

Some nice, solid hosts/drop-ins (I love Solarforce and Customlites; excellent combination!). Funds are a bit tight, at the moment, or I'd have snapped up that XM-L2 Hi-CRI L2P, in two seconds!

Good luck with your sale!

olumen

Newly Enlightened

Can't believe these are still not sold. Thanks guys for the comments. Making me want to keep them...

To potential buyers I have some rep from the old cpfmarketplace. I sold some light and people were happy. If that's keeping people from pulling the trigger on these.

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher

For me, it's having to pay 10$ more to ship the one I want lol...

It also doesnt help that I WANT to buy all 3 for a super bundle deal...but I cant because Im looking to sell some of my own in the near future lol

olumen

Newly Enlightened

Haha true, I've been there. Hey you can justify it as flipping some lights. Buy em now, play with them, and sell them for a bit more later!

jmawhorter

Newly Enlightened

Bump. Might also sell a charger with this kit. I'll include all the 18650 batteries if someone buys all three flashlights. Possibly throw in some cr123.

What is the charger you where thinking of selling with this set?

Joel

olumen

Newly Enlightened

Nitecore intelicharger i4 $14

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast

Xpg2 take 18650?

Edit: should have searched first. Google says it does.

Last edited:

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher

All of them will take 18650. Hosts alone are like 20 bucks each. Dropins are another 25-35 each. Batteries are like 20$ for 4, the intellicharger is 15$. The msrp of the whole package is just shy of $200 after shipping, the OP is offering a VERY good package deal for $87 shipped CONUS.

olumen

Newly Enlightened

Thanks dc38! As stated all the lights work on 18650 or CR123. You just don't want to run the XML2 @ 100% on CR123 for too long because the high current draw will overheat the batteries.

The charger is the old version.

I'll have to start doing a reverse auction and start raising the price! haha

jmawhorter

Newly Enlightened

The charger is the old version.

I think there are at least a couple of old versions. Is it the one with the yellow Nitecore lable on bottom or the White Sysmax label?

If it the is the yellow label, would you take $90 for the 3 lights, the 4 18650s and the charger shipped?

Joel

olumen

Newly Enlightened

It has a yellow Nitecore label on the back. Blue colored port for the power cable. The plastic on the back side has SYSMAX Ind molded into it.

I'll take $99 shipped. I'm probably going to have to send two packages since I'll be shipping so many batteries. Maybe throw in some CR123s

The longer I wait the more I want to keep these lights! I'm basically giving them away...

dc38, which one were you looking at?