• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD or WITHDRAWN!: Arc AAA Red, Surefire, Olight Ti, Zebralight

Maxbelg

Enlightened
​I haven't been active here for quite a while and am cleaning up (again! :shakehead). These flashlights are for sale with included FREE REGISTERED SHIPPING! to the EU and USA (Italy and other parts of the world only after pm discussion). All flashlights have been used but all are working well. Some are very hard to get as you well know....;)

Please read the individual descriptions and ask any questions prior to buying. First to state I'll take this (at the price asked) gets the flashlight. I'll entertain reasonable offers and will give a small discount for combined shipping where appropriate and after pm discussion.

As a private person I can't offer a guarantee but I had 100% feedback here and have 100% feedback on the Bay and various other forums. All flashlights will be shipped from BELGIUM, so from within the EU which is an advantage for EU citizens as they won't have to pay import tax. All import duties are the responsibility of the buyer and I will not state a lower amount than the sales price. No PO Box addresses please. Payment via Bank Transfer or PayPal (shipment after funds have cleared).

Again, please ask questions prior to stating that you "take" a flashlight. All flashlights shipped without batteries (except where stated otherwise) and only with accessories shown. All prices are in EURO!

I've numbered the flashlights for sale in all the pics, here's a short description:

STILL AVAILABLE:

6. WITHDRAWN EUR 100, 80,70,65 now 60- Arc Premium AAA Red LED (sanded) and black anodising. This was obviously limited and very rare. Excellent condition.

SOLD LISTINGS:
1. SOLD: 50- now 45- Olight M2R Warrior (cold white), not modified in any way. Comes with charging cable, original battery and box.
2. SOLD 250, 220,200 now 180- Olight Baton Pro Titanium Limited model modded by Vinh (SkyLumen.com)with a shaved dome XHP50 4000K for around 1600 Lumen and 11Kcd and around 210 Meters of throw. Comes with charging cable, original battery and box. Great warm(ish) beam.
3. SOLD: 150- Surefire C2 with Malkoff M61LL 219B High CRI V3 Dropin from Ilumn. in generally good condition with Copper Bezel Ring.
4. SOLD: 110, 100,90 now 85- Surefire E2D with Lumens Factory Dropin 4000K single level. NB: The swith is modded with a McClicky!
5. SOLD: 150- Surefire A2 with titanium bezel ring and sanded red LEDs. Quite a few A3712 bulbs and Fivemegas Strion Conversion Kit included!
7. SOLD: 50- Zebralight SC64w Hi, unmodified without battery. Excellent condition, great beam.

40117505ey.jpeg
[/IMG]
40117512af.jpeg
[/IMG]
40117518rr.jpeg
[/IMG]
40117521om.jpeg
[/IMG]
40117523ow.jpeg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire, Olight Ti, Arc Red, Zebralight

I'll take the A2. PM sent.

Last edited:

Maxbelg

Enlightened

Prices reduced on the remaining items! 1,2,4,6

EDIT:

REMAINING: 2,4,6
SOLD: 1, 3, 5, 7

Last edited:

Maxbelg

Enlightened

Price Drops on the remaining 3 flashlights!

Numbers 2,4,6

SOLD Flashlights 1,3,5, and 7 shipped today, pms with tracking numbers sent.

Maxbelg

Enlightened

3d and probably last price drop on the remaining lights 2,4,6!

wweiss

Enlightened
Re: 3D PRICEDROP! WTS: Surefire, Olight Ti, Arc AAA Red, Zebralight

How are import duties paid? Is there a separate notice from, who?

Maxbelg

Enlightened

2 and 4 SPF!

Only the Arc Premium AAA red LED remaining!

Last edited:

Maxbelg

Enlightened

4 and 6 available again!

I have no idea why one would send a pm: "I'll take 4 if it's still available" and then stop communicating? :thinking:

Have a nice day and a nice Christmas! :thumbsup:

simonsays

Newly Enlightened

4 and 6 available again!

I have no idea why one would send a pm: "I'll take 4 if it's still available" and then stop communicating? :thinking:

Have a nice day and a nice Christmas! [emoji106]
This happened to me many years ago on a knife forum (now long gone) and I wound up sending a pretty rude PM to the buyer because I'd held the knife back for 2 weeks for him and missed the opportunity to sell to another potential buyer.

Karma bit me on the arse because I received a reply a month later from his widow. The poor sod had died of a heart attack the day before I'd sent my message.

I feel bad to this day that his widow had to read and reply to my harsh words.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Maxbelg

Enlightened

This happened to me many years ago on a knife forum (now long gone) and I wound up sending a pretty rude PM to the buyer because I'd held the knife back for 2 weeks for him and missed the opportunity to sell to another potential buyer.

Karma bit me on the arse because I received a reply a month later from his widow. The poor sod had died of a heart attack the day before I'd sent my message.

Luckily I didn't send any rude pms... :D but you're right: one never knows what happened!

wweiss

Enlightened

Funny (perversely) how Life gets in the damned way of living, ain't it?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast

Son of a gun why is 4 available again?? I'll take it. You've twisted my arm too far.