• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SOLD OUT: Web Coil tethers with stainless steel connectors

Dizney

Newly Enlightened
Re: Web Coil tethers with titanium connectors

Hi Don,

Are your tethers still available for purchase (in black and blue)?

Thanks!

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi Dizney,
Yes, I have a good supply still on hand; all colors still.

Dizney

Newly Enlightened

Great! Email sent with pricing request for 10 tethers.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi Ned,
:wave:
Are you good to go?

Nedtheshred

Enlightened

Hi Ned,
:wave:
Are you good to go?

Hi Don,
Yep received the 3 tethers today and they are sweet. Good to go now for BVIs.
Thank you for getting them off from the islands so fast.
I can't decide which one or more of your flashlights to bring thou.
Cheers,
Ned

Darell

Flashaholic

I've been using several of these for many years (with SS clips and rings). Mostly for kayaking and diving. I swear, they look and operate like new to this day. One of those items that you can't believe you lived without once you have them.

I use one for my knife when diving. I use one on my small dry bag in the kayak (that holds my camera, keys and various small tools). So great to have plenty of length to pull things out where you need them, then have the tether coil back up out of the way when the knife or bag is stowed. I've used these as a paddle leash, and even used one as a clothes line in a pinch.

Happy to see that they're getting a new wave of exposure here, Don! I agree that these represent one of the greatest ideas that have leaked out of your pretty little head.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi guys,
I have edited the first post indicating the the black versions are now all sold out. Red, blue and purple are still available.
Thanks everyone and even Darell! :nana:

TITANER

Newly Enlightened

I've been using several of these for many years (with SS clips and rings). Mostly for kayaking and diving. I swear, they look and operate like new to this day. One of those items that you can't believe you lived without once you have them.

I use one for my knife when diving. I use one on my small dry bag in the kayak (that holds my camera, keys and various small tools). So great to have plenty of length to pull things out where you need them, then have the tether coil back up out of the way when the knife or bag is stowed. I've used these as a paddle leash, and even used one as a clothes line in a pinch.

Happy to see that they're getting a new wave of exposure here, Don! I agree that these represent one of the greatest ideas that have leaked out of your pretty little head.
Thanks for your helpful infomation .Yes ,looks very good:).

JMP

Enlightened

Don, do you only carry the shorter version of these?

On the package, I noticed two sizes. Do you happen to carry the other longer length?

McGizmo

Flashaholic

JMP,
Cetacea made these up custom for me with the clips ans split rings I sent them. The web coil design and idea is one I came up with years back and turned them onto. I haven't been in much contact with them and didn't realize they are doing a longer tether. I made a few myself for paddle leashes. I don't see mention of a longer version on the packaging but perhaps they used a couple different cards and I haven't noticed what you are commenting on.

It's all moot now at least in regards to titanium hardware because the clips are no longer available to me and once the tethers I have are gone that will be the end of it.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

grayhighh,
I will ship and respond to the e-mail tomorrow when the post office is open. Thanks!

ibcj

Enlightened

Sent you two emails yesterday for these a few other items. :)