• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Pewter 2C Mag nFlex 3x123 TWOJ *SOLD*

Monolith

Enlightened
Re: FS: Pewter 2C Mag nFlex 3x123 TWOJ

By the way, a pair of Pila 150a's work just great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

JM334

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Kelly, this is exactly what I was looking for this light has a very tight hot spot giving it alot of throw, man I was lighting up palm trees two blocks away. Great light! Hey Kelly whats the little glow ring suppose to do ? Sorry very new at this./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

Sway, I just read the manual for the 1st time. Are you telling me that both my lights shipped at a setting of 300mA and I have ability to jump that up to 1a? You've got to be kidding me. I'll be landing airplanes with this sucker.

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
JM11334 said:
Thanks Kelly, this is exactly what I was looking for this light has a very tight hot spot giving it alot of throw, man I was lighting up palm trees two blocks away. Great light! Hey Kelly whats the little glow ring suppose to do ? Sorry very new at this./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

JM11334,
The blue glow ring is to dress it up a little and to help find it if you lay it down in a dark room…..and I think it looks cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
Sway, I just read the manual for the 1st time. Are you telling me that both my lights shipped at a setting of 300mA and I have ability to jump that up to 1a? You've got to be kidding me. I'll be landing airplanes with this sucker.

[/ QUOTE ]

TIN,

All of the lights were shipped at the 1000mA drive level but I wish they were that bright at 350mA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I takes a little practice reconfiguring the light to a different drive by loosening and tightening the tail cap but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. The nFlex is like getting 4 drivers in one you can change the drive level anytime you want to and the scrollable brightness works at a four levels. I've not done any run time plots at 350, 500 or 700 mA drive but it should run for a long time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Later
Kelly

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

OK, thanks. Just the thought of that being at 300mA and not at 1000mA was freeking me out. No way that looked like 300mA. It all makes sense now, but it is good to know that I can attempt to knock that down if I wanted, however with the multiple levels, I don't see why anyone would want to do that.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
I will say this. Probably the most fun I have had with a "big" light was my first LED Mag conversion, expertly built by Sway. A 2D TW0K nFlex, it just floored me with its versatility and runtime. I just want to chime in and say anyone who is lucky enough to have one of his builds will be quite happy with every aspect, quality and performance in a mod! Top flight!